IS GRANDEUR RESOURCES AND ENGINEERING LLC LEGIT?

May I know from you people if this company Grandeur Resources and Engineering LLC is legit. It offered me a job and now it is telling me to go Regent Advocates and Legal Consultants to get a Affidavit of Employment Compliance and Expatriate Clearance Certificate at my own cost.
@omondicalist

Hello Sir, I also received an appointment letter Yesterday from the same company *Grandeur Resources and Engineering LLC.*

Hereinafter are the stipulated requisites as confirmed to me by both the said Regent Law Firm and the Grandeur's Hr team

The message goes
"The following requirements are needed for the Application:-
1. Send a scanned copy of your International Passport (Data Page).
2. Current Mailing Address (for possible dispatching of your travel documents).
3. Fill and Submit the Attached Visa Application Form correctly.
4. Pay the total application and processing logistics for Affidavit of Employment Compliance and Expatriate Clearance Certificate of AED 4,920.00 only.".

I don't trust this Requirement number ( 4) for it raises a question of legitimacy of the contract if not the company,  furthermore, I have researched on the company both in LinkedIn and other pertinent platforms but couldn't find it..I think I am afraid it might be a fraud kind of thing!
This is obviously a SCAM you shouldn't have to pay for anything!

@Julien Thanks.  I haven't made any payment yet. I instinctively speculated it'd be a SCAM... All was just good right from the application, online interview, the offer, et al until today when I received a directive from the  Law Firm mentioned hereinabove alongside the purported "Employer" to make the payment!

at my own cost.
- @omondicalist

It doesn't matter what they ask for money for, it's a scam if they ask.
Thanks a lot for your replies.
Two  things that aroused suspicions in me (1) The email address of the recruiter is not domain based. It is a Gmail. (2) Their salary offer is abnormally high. 5 times what I requested for in my online interview complete with car and house furnishings allowances, entertainment allowance etc. No job description.  I have not paid anything but I am embarrassed because I had told my kids about I securing a high profile employment. People need to be educated not to fall a victim to such scammers.
Can't believe that people still have to ask this.

Go and read this:

@omondicalist Hello i got the same letter of appointment. I seriously doubt the paying requirement did you finally fo?

I received an appointment letter too from Grandeur Resources & Engineering LLC. With regards to Regent, I thought since it is a law firm and they had to process the application, I paid them the fees AED4920 for expatriate clearance and affidavit of employment compliance through bank transfer through their broker, Shravan Brokers. I was in doubt, but I gave the other party, benefit of the doubt as anyone would have been unsure about the process and the outcome.

Then to my surprise, they asked me for a deposit this time for immigration clearance, Immigration Investigation Processing & Registration deposit of AED 5970. I refused to pay to them this time as it did not make sense to pay them again for processing an application. The whole thing smells fishy. Yes, the salary and benefits were tempting. I dropped the whole thing and it is a bad experience in the past now.

Then to my surprise, they asked me for a deposit this time for immigration clearance, Immigration Investigation Processing & Registration deposit of AED 5970.
-@Seendrahdass Sunassee

No surprise.

Once they have a fish on the hook, they keep trying to reel it in.