Spass processing time

Hi,
My new employer has submitted my new Spass application on 3rd of July (currently i am holding work permit). I have been to Singapore for three years work as sales associate in service industry, and now switch to the trading industry as sales executive. I have a bachelor degree major in English, and I used the self-assessment  tool that shows I'm qualified for Spass with my new basic pay. I'm just wondering how long does it usually take to approve for spass application (mom shows online application usually three weeks)? And can I trust the self-assesement tool from MOM? I'm sure that my new employer has quota.

Thank you for your help.

Cassie

Everytime, we say that please go through the threads posted and discussed here, before posting any repeat queries. Did you spend time to go through the threads, absolutely not. We have discussed at least 100 times in this forum and created a special thread on this, Beppi has written in details. See below link:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =2#4268073

Before posting any queries, please spend time to go through various categories to get the information. If you still have doubts which has not addressed then you may post query here. Good luck

Thank u, just update with you, my spass approved this morning. Thank you

Congrats, welcome to Singapore..