About flexible work permit

I ve a question now. 1- In the LMRA site my health care status shown as B . 2-Flexible work permit as not eligible to apply for flexible work permit. Thru google I could only know that health care status B means I ve to bear the fees for health care. And for flexible work permit can I apply for other jobs or will that crate any problem while searching for other jobs?

Thank you for your help.

Forget healthcare status.  It doesn't impact anything.  Don't be surprised if it changes to A later. 

As for public hospitals, you will have to pay a token amount and for private, you would need to have health insurance or pay higher rates.  Doesn't matter status A or status B; same cost impact to you :) .  In other words, whatever is on LMRA site doesn't determine what you pay - that is the same for public hospitals and for private, only affected by a private medical insurance policy if provided by your employer.

Flexible permit is mostly for blue collar jobs and / or for workers whose permits have expired or been cancelled.  It doesn't apply to you and you can't get it.  Hence it says, not eligible!

XTang. Thanks very much for describing in so simple manner. All your threads are so much helpful and many of my doubts cleared thru that. Once again keep up this good job. 👍👍