Re-entry to Singapore

Hello, i want to ask a question on last 16 April i got refused entry to singapore. I travelled from JB to Woodlands and the ICA Officers at Woodlands checkpoints not allowed me to enter singapore that night. I go there after shopping at JB. The officer said because i bring a lot items. I bought milk powder, dried meat, milo, medicine. I get refused to entry and they send me back to JB and come back to Batam tomorrow after the day.
I had try go to singapore on 28 april from Batam direct to Singapore. But , also got refused entry again. So, my question is when can i go to singapore again? Because i am urgent to pick up my online order item at singapore
Hope anyone can answer my question. Thank you

After being denied entry TWICE, you should stay away from Singapore for several months or more.
If you have strong reasons for which you have to enter again (picking up a parcel is NOT one!), you should contact ICA or your nearest Singapore embassy to get written clarification - BEFORE trying to enter again!

Thanks for the reply beppi
Can i make the clarification on singapore consulate at Batam ,because the embassy is at Jakarta,that's far from here.
And how about if i try to enter singapore on maybe 3 or 6 month later from now?

I guess the consulate can help you too - or you email ICA.
Trying again in a few months might or might not work. You take your chances!

Hello beppi,
I already contact the singapore consulate office in Batam, but  said can't help. I must direct contact ICA. So, i can contact ICA by email?
If i want to try go to spore 6 month later, i must email ICA first or not?

You can contact ICA anytime. It's always better to request them early as you need to know their suggestion well in advance prior to your Singapore trip. Good luck

I already contact ICA by email. And got replied ask me to apply visit pass. I only want go to singapore for a day only. Not for stay at Singapore , so i must to apply visit pass for one day?

You go any country, rules are almost same, whether it's 1 day or 1 hour, you need to obtain visa (many countries have that through online in advance or on arrival).

For ASEAN countrymens, you can get on arrival visa. To be safe in your case, you can apply online in advance. Please book return ticket. Good luck

If the Singapore authorities tell you to apply for a visa before visiting, you better do so. No need to ask here!