Wheather Higher secondary is enough for get s pass

Hello everyone please help me ..am from India and my local agency applied for s pass on March 6.and still now I didn't get my FIN.agency told it will take one weak.and I have a doubt that my employer applied with my plus two qualification.is this enough for s pass ?. And they told my job destination   is sales promoter and my salary range is 1300-1400 SG$.is their a chance to get my pass approved.

For S pass, minimum qualification is Diploma, so intermediate level should be fine. Secondly, minimum salary for qualifying S pass is $2,200. So, $1300 is not the minimum salary level and possibility that your pass application will be unsuccessful. Good luck

OK sir but my local agency said that if company want to take me in s pass they will do thas and it's enough like that.can I have any chance to get the job

It's not what company wants, rather follow the rules set by MoM. Minimum salary to qualify for S pass is $2200, below that fixed salary, your application will be rejected. Unless the company in their online application for you, might have mentioned different salary (must be more than $2200) so that your application to qualify, which is illegal but few small firms adopt this illegal way. You should check with them and if the above point is true then avoid such company. Good luck

The educational requirement for S-Pass is a "technical certificate", which can be a polytechnical diploma or other certificates (different countries have different systems and names here). But not mentioning a degree or other cert you have, just to get an S-Pass, is NOT a good idea: If they notice it, you will be rejected - and if they don't, you will never be able to take a higher position in Singapore (more in line with your actual education), because then the cheat will show up and you will be rejected then.
Also, as Surya said, the minimum salary for S-Pass is S$2200/month and there is no way to avoid that - an S-Pass at a lower salary is simply not possible. If your employer suggests anything in that direction (e.g. having a higher salary only on paper, or you returning a part of the pay to them) DO NOT agree - it is illegal and will get you into great trouble if found out, including deportation and a ban from ever working in Singapore again,

OK sir. Thank you for your valuable information. ..

OK. But they told after 3 months probation the salary will high.at starting only 1300 like that.

Whatever they say, S-Pass requires a minimum of S$2200/month paid out to you and everything else is illegal.

Yes sir. Your correct