Updating new border number in Saudi Council of Engineers

I was on Engineer visa in Saudi Arabia since 2013.

Last year I went on final exit from the previous company and came back on Engineer visa again this month.
My SCE membership is valid till august 2019.

My present employer asked me to update the new border number in the SCE website for getting new Iqama.I did so last week,but I am not getting the sadad number for payment of the fee SAR 100, and the request is still showing under progress for last 10days.The yaqueen verified status is there but not jawasat verified.
The request status is still showing "under progress"

Can any member  let me know how long it takes and what has to be done.

I tried to contact Saudi council by phone but no use.

Hi srini,  I hope you're issue was resolved. If so, can you please guide me through since I'm facing the same problem currently.

Hi Srini68.
I just want to ask how long the process will take once you updated your new border number in SCE thru online.  I already updated my new border number but everytime I checking it,  it was still showing  "in progress".

Did you pay money regarding on this process?

Hoping for your feedback.

@Tselus

Dear ,

Please let me know , Do we need to pay any fees for updating Iqama Number from Border number.
Mine is still inprogress and I am not getting bill
Please let me know , Do we need to pay any fees for updating Iqama Number from Border number.
Mine is still inprogress and I am not getting bill
- @allgoodyas
It's a free of charge - for those members of--> Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) who left the country and returned with new Border Number. On condition that the applicant has a valid SCE membership or was a verified ex- SCE member.

I m registered member of SCE its valid up to 21 January 2024  after final exit new job how can i update  my border number or how can i update my sce profile

@zaheerakbar14

Cam you please ping me your number

Need few details from you

I'm going on exit and will be back on new visa

That would be great ,please share me your contact number

Thank u

I m registered member of SCE its valid up to 21 January 2024 after final exit new job how can i update my border number or how can i update my SCE profile -@zaheerakbar14

You do not need to re-register with SCE since your membership is valid up to 21 January 2024.

To update your SCE profile, log-in to your SCE account and change the old Iqama Number to the New Border Number. Hope this helps.

Even if the membership has expired. However, you should apply for membership renewal so as not to pay the academic qualification verification fees.