Request for S pass

Hello guys,

I received an offer from a startup company located in Singapore as Senior Operations Associate , they offered me a salary of 3.500 SGD per month, I'd like to accept thier offer but I have some doubts about my status and the possibility to obtain an S Pass.
I'm currently working in Italy for a start-up company since two years as Operations Manager, but I don't have a college degree, I'm currently studying through distance learning and I'm gonna be graduate in September 2018, so I have two years of study...also I attended (part time) for six month 6 courses at the University of Toronto (Canada)  to obtain a certification in International Project Management & Risk Management.

So, do you think that I can apply for an S-Pass or I'd rather to throw this offer away?

Thank you guys, I hope someone could answer me.

Most of the courses you have mentioned may not be recognised at MoM (you can check at MoM website for confirmation). Distance learning graduation degree is certainly not recognised at MoM. All degree courses should be regular and from a recognised university. Pertaining to your S pass, it depends on MoM, how they see the position and it's requirement to hire a foreigner. Good luck

Note: For S pass, you don't need a recognised degree.

Hi, thank you for your answer...actually I checked out if my university was in the list of MoM and it was there, coz is a recognised university in Italy with all ministry of education authorizations, and I also tried the SAT and the response is that :

"the individual is likely to qualify for an S Pass only"

I saw in different website that if you receive this response your chances to get a S Pass are 90%.
Is that real?

giu1908 wrote:

"the individual is likely to qualify for an S Pass only"
I saw in different website that if you receive this response your chances to get a S Pass are 90%.
Is that real?

No, that is not true!
For one, the SAT cannot check for certain whether your particular degree or certificate is really recognised - as Surya said, anything gained through distant learning is not regardless of if the school is recognised).
And on the othe hand, the SAT does not check whether your employer is allowed to hir foreigners, has space for you in their foreigner quota and can show that there are no suitable locals they could hire instead of you.
That will only be assessed by the officer processing your application. And if it is al positive, yes then you might have a 90% chance.