New members of the Slovakia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Slovakia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Slovakia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi, I'm Ben. I currently live in Slovakia, been here between 4 and 5 years.

I've got a Slovak fiancé and a young son.

We live in the middle of the country in a small town called Prievidza and I teach English. We travel a lot to the East, finance has family in Michalovce and Kosice.

Not much else to say, I speak Slovak and have been on a local talk show and in the local newspaper, that's how strange it is being a foreigner here :)

Hi, I'm Julia (.fr) moving soon to Bratislava with my boyfriend Vincent. We are looking for a flat to rent (2 bedrooms located in the city center, old town...). We used to live in Cambodia for almost 4 years.
I'm a stage director, artistic producer and a drama teacher and I'm also looking for opportunities in BA.
Thank you for your welcoming and advice.
Best,
Julia

Hi,
I'm Brtish and new to the forum but have lived in Kosice for 9 years. Wish I had known about this site before!
I'd love to meet up with English speakers in Kosice, life is lonely!
D

Hello guys,
I am new to this forum. I'm Filipino. I have a Slovak husband and will be moving soon for good in Zilina, Slovakia.
I'll be glad to meet some Filipino in the area.  :)
See you.  :)

I am a Finnish guy from Sweden, who just moved to Trencin with my beatiful  wife because she is starting to study in flight school here.
I speak English,Swedish and Finnish and I would love to hang out with someone on a local pub or coffee place sometimes..
My interests are pretty common for a guy,that taking a few beers and talking shit goes a long way..I am also into acting and I like movies, food and stuff..And if someone could point me towards a pub in Trencin where I can watch the Barclays premier league occasionally would be great...

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830338

Thanks!

Closed