EP processing time in last 3 months

Hi All,

I know that MoM website mentioned that EP processing takes 1 to 3 weeks of time but I want to know the current situation(Sept-Nov 2017).
Is it true that now it is taking around 1 month for everyone?
Mine is pending for almost 3 weeks now.
Please share your EP approval times in recent past.

Thanks

Replace "weeks" by "months" in the above sentence and you are nearer to the current situation.
However, every case is different and there are still people approved within a shorter time.

I got mine approved today in 18 days, if that helps.

Each case has its merit and can't be compared. Last week one quant analyst joined in our company and his EP was approved in 3 days. So, each case is different. Good luck

Mine took 8 days to get the results out and unfortunately my EP was rejected. As per my employer, they have never been rejected of an EP application in the past so my rejection was rather surprising to them. My employer has re-appealed and currently waiting for over a week for the status. Hope this helps.

Thanks all for your responses. Mine got rejected after 21 days.
My employer told me that they will get back with the reason of rejection by tomorrow.

Now in case if employer appeals, how long will it take to get the updates.

First to know or figure out the cause of rejection, if possible. Then provide the additional documents or correct documents (if earlier information was wrongly placed) then expect a response from MoM. If there is no changes in your information both educational and experiences then chances are likely to be rejected again. Good luck

The reason for rejection was the job title was not proper according to MoM. My employer is appealing against it with some documents.

Were those 18 working days or simple calendar days? Kind Regards

I got my EP approved on 21st Dec after appeal.