Finding IT job in New Zealand

I'm planning to visit NZ during oct -Nov  to look out for openings in .net.
Could anyone advise on the situation for IT jobs ?thanks a lot.

Question 1: Have you got the residency ?
Question 2: If no residency, which visa status you're entering NZ.

IT sector has wide openings, however one month of stay would not suffice to search and get a job within the territory. You may need to extend your visit as per your feasibility.

Have a look at seek.com it will give you a good idea what jobs are currently posted.

Thank u.I'm entering with Visit visa .i don't have residency yet.but have seen more openings for my profile .my only concern is whether recruiters will be ok to apply for work visa .

Thank u.

Banu142003 wrote:

Thank u.I'm entering with Visit visa .i don't have residency yet.but have seen more openings for my profile .my only concern is whether recruiters will be ok to apply for work visa .

If you have working rights allowed at your visa (For example 20hrs or 40hrs that are mentioned in your visa), then you may apply for the jobs. If your visit visa is restricted to just visit, then im afraid you'll not be entertained by the employers unless there's a vacancy for which they're not able to find anyone in the whole country. Generally the accredited employers do take a hassle to apply the work visas of expats if they're on work visit (But that is a rare case).

I would suggest you to drop an email or contact a potential employer at NZ before applying for a job so that they could better explain you.