Verification about offer letter

Hi i got a offer from Donewell aluminium. The address of this company -18 Boyne Avenue Northcote Christchurch 8052,new Zealand.

Also they told me that I have to bear the visa expenses and after joining they reimburse the expenses.

I want to know about it is genuine or not ...

Please help me out of this ..

Sender Mail Id [email protected]

Following

I'd say it is not real. I took the last 10 minutes to investigate them, and couldn't find anything that would show it legit. I even did a company look up on New Zealand Companies Office site, and they do not pull up.

If you want to ever check on a company, if they legally are registered, then go to the companiesoffice.govt.nz site.

Also, though they gave an address, doesn't mean they are really there. It is also super easy to create a pseudo website. I work in tech, and their website is so basic and very elusive that I call BS on them. I don't think they are legit. Could be a scam.

@Balentinea thank you so much..

@harveysherlock ok please inform me...

As alluded to by others, it is a scam. I too did some research, all negative.

Any employer is responsible for all visa and travel costs.

Did you approach them ab out a job or was the offer done out of the blue?

@stumpy no i apply after that they send me interview mail..and then i completed the assignment..then they send me the offer letter.

Easy it's a scam.

You can tell because they asked for money

@Fred thank you

@Disha Bhowmick

Hi Disha,

My name is Abdul Kareem from India.

I have received an email from them as well saying that i have selected for some vacancies to submit my documents, photo, educational certificates along with one interview questionnaire today for further proceedings.

I am in search about them. Can you share me the details that you get about them via -***

Thanks,

Abdul Kareem.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Job scams like this harvest email address from people stupid enough to post contact details on Facebook, forums, or elsewhere on the internet.

scammers know such are as dumb as bricks, so they send obviously fake emails asking for money.

If you want to ever check on a company, if they legally are registered, then go to the companiesoffice.govt.nz site.
-@Balentinea

No need.

The domain was created: 2022-11-03 17:00:29 UTC using webforafrica.

I could really go for it but the fact they asked for money is the killer.

This one is a laugh. Take a look at the site, then try to decide if it's a scam or not.

Crypto and Youtube marketing scams advertised on an Aluminum manufacturer's site - Really?

Hlo

I am reciving a offer letter for waikato district health board so how to knpw about this is true or not please tell me.

It's fake

Answer here

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1034686

Hi i got an offer from Vaquant Construction Company.Also they told me that I have to bear the visa expenses and after joining they reimburse the expenses.I want to know if it is genuine or not ...Please help me out of this ..Sender Mail Id -Vaquant Construction Company

Hi i got an offer from Vaquant Construction Company.Also they told me that I have to bear the visa expenses and after joining they reimburse the expenses.I want to know if it is genuine or not ...Please help me out of this ..Sender Mail Id -Vaquant Construction Company

-@vajeequeen

A scam. All visa and travel costs are paid by the employer before you travel.

read this discussion   https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=925264 jean luc 1f609.svg