Offer from QUEENSTOWN MALL

I got an offer from queenstown mall and they offered my Technical support role without conducting any interview. How can I confirm if that is fake or real?

Do you got any Contact details of the company, search separate in Google try to get the contact of the company... Call Directly

Hello sai ram153,

Welcome to expat.com!

You got the job without any interview???

Sounds a bit fishy...

If you check on the forum, other members have also received job offers from QUEENSTOWN MALL. All of them were scams.

Wish you all the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=965552

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1000317

That took 2 seconds

Yep, another scam.

Yep, another scam.
-@stumpy

The scammers will always win because there are amazing numbers of dumb people out there.

Of course a job offer out of the blue with no interview is dodgy, but one that asks for cash for whatever fee is a red flag so big Vladimir Lenin would have loved it as a birthday gift.

The next post, or maybe one a few down, on this and/or many of the other scam threads will be "Is this job a scam?"

That's why I'm setting up a scam job offer with a fake site next week. Easy money.

If anyone wants the fake job, simply send me one thousand US Dollars for the fake immigration fees and fake medical, and I'll run away with your cash.

People daft enough to send me their money will probably forget how to breath and die anyway, so I might as well have their cash before they do.

Hello dears, I got an offer from queenstown mall and they offered me warehouse assistant role. Employment questionnaire form online interview. How can I confirm if that is fake or real? Please anyone knows tell me.

Hello dears, I got an offer from queenstown mall and they offered me warehouse assistant role. Employment questionnaire form online interview. How can I confirm if that is fake or real? Please anyone knows tell me.
-@Syedferoz251190

You must follow the suggestions below:

• Turn your brain on
  • Learn to read
  • Read this thread

The next post, or maybe one a few down, on this and/or many of the other scam threads will be "Is this job a scam?"
-@Fred

Perhaps I  could start a little business detailing if a company or job offer is fake or not.

I could investigate each one, then send the results to customers who can't see the blindingly obvious because greed/desperation/stupidity blinds them.

Looking at this thread, I'll make a fortune.