Profession Change on Iqama

Any updates regarding profession Change ?

no update  :sleep

Any body got any news regarding the new laws for profession change

So, far nothing from Ministry and nobody knows whether it is permanent issue or temporary as well. So, if anyone has update please share.

How did you changed it plz help me bro

today i found one number from facebook regarding profession change. i talk with this guy he say he will change in 3 weeks and take 7500 sar.  he need original passport and someother documents. so guys what will you suggest...

Can you please share his number. so that even i can change my profession

Thank you

Will he change from labour office

Can you ask him, whether they stopped permanently or temporary?? Kindly ask and update here bro...

there is no such update either they stop permenantly or temporary. i think they will open soon beacuse they are updating their server for example you will check your absher app in your mb their is some more option they introduce. may be i am wrong but still i have hope that they will open soon...

Any update in change of iqama profession guys plz help

Hello Everyone
Anyone know what to do if SCE registration is rejected?
I came KSA on engineer visa but my experience was less than 5 years so its rejected. Now i cannot proceed for iqama. ScE said they cannot registered.

Now what to do? Please help if any body know some solution?

Thanks

Hello any update on iqama profession change please help us I wanted to bring my family on permanent visa but I can't because I have technician iqama and never tried before for changing since 7 yrs. And now I'm regret

Technician can apply for visa

@nagasarathy I'm having CSE engineering degree

I came to Saudi Arabia as a welder technician but after a year my company changed it into a professional status. The company has paid SR 1,000 for it. Changing of profession will depend on what is available in the government (labour office). If you are an accountant, you need your school records be attested in the Saudi embassy of your country before they will grant an iqama with a general accountant profession. For other profession, i think it will do the same as long as your documents are legit or else they will reject and put you in jail if they found out that you gave a fake school records.

I@nagasarathy..... steps below which is completely self service & online.
1. Go to SCE page for login in eservice. ( i need to search the link if you need this help. But it should be easy. ) Follow instructions for your registration. In this process you select your profession Engineer.
2. Now you will have login account .
3. You will find tabs for document submittal. Most important is your degree. Letter from sponsor. Samples are available on same website.
4. System will activate back & fourth communication with you which shall include fee payment etc.
5. There is help center phone number which you can call to follow up.
6. In step 1 you will find option such as engineer working as non engineer job .

Yes u can change it after u register yourself at Saudi engineering council

No,just renewed my iqama but still the same profession

@syseng88 ...does iqama professions gettinf change now...is it open now?

You can process requirements of SCE to make it green for jawazat update. This will facilitate iqama renew. Keep same profession unroll change ban is removed

You have to go for submit documents , it includes copy of degree etc , most importantly letter from company.  Then system will ask for money deposit.  You are done.
Theoretically your profession will be updated in SCE as engineer which is basis for changing profession in iqama. Keep working on same profession untill profession change is allowed.

I am a technician working in labour Iqama, could I able to change now?

Any upadate on iqama profession change is it open now plz help guys

It will open in march with new rules..
Got information from moi employee..

We hope that it opens soon...

Thanks for positive update, I hope they don't delay further.

Any updates?

proffession not changing right now if someone say he can do it don't believe. or don't pay any money before

It's only halted

Hi,I am Ros Sia, a Civil Engineer
    SCE already approved my membership as an engineer this 19th of November with
temporary membership  valid for one year,however  on my profile ,is Yakeen verified and ,is Jawasat updated, was marked  with red x,my profession on  Iqama is  a Road Surveyor ,can i maintain this road surveyor profession  on my iqama and renew it because from what i read on this blog ,profession change is stop ,my iqama will expire next month,how can i correct this red x on my profile,what does this mean
    Thanks in advance for any reply

hi,
  hello dear what about your iqama renew or no???
i am also facing same problem. plz give me suggest........

i am also facing same problem.. any one plz tell me any suggestion...thanxx

Friends what about me i am working in Restaurant industry as multi units Manager  my profession is restaurant Labor but i wanna change it into restaurant Manager , but option is temporary Stooped please guide  me when it will be be open because i want apply my family visit visa .

hi bro,
My proffession is draftman & my iqama expire july-2018.I have no certificate. plz any one tell information how to renew iqama without diploma or certificate....thanx

What if Profession service won't open?
What could be the alternate solution?

Hello Riaz,

Hope you are doing well. Well if the profession change doesn't open then you will have 2 options.

OPTION 1: Your company should accept you with the non engineering profession and renew your iqama every year with the same old profession(Example:Electrical Technician which doesn't require any  certifications for renewal.)

OPTION 2:You need to make final exit and come back on an engineering Visa.

Hello zeeshan ahmed,

can u give me any suggestion. my iqama profession is electrical draftman but i have no certificate.. u have any idea for my renewel...

Dear all i am fazal ahmed
i need to ask that last year my iqama was nearly expire and apply for the sce membership i get temporary member ship in June, 2017 and now its February 2018 still i have temporary membership is my iqama will be renewed ???????? my iqama finished in  July, 2018 and my temporary membership expire in June, 2018.

GO TO Saudi ENgineering council OFFICE.THEY WILL GIVE U CARD AND CERTIFICATE FREE OF COST.AFTER THAT ONCE U OPEN UR PROFILE IT WILL SHOW VALID MEMBERSHIP AND RENEWAL BUTTON.I HAD the SAME ISSUE.

Thanx Dear,

can u give me your mobile number. i need more details.thanx