Profession Change on Iqama

ok bro thank u

plz brothers tell me any updated news

It is still opened and you can change your profession rightnow..

Yes, You can change your profession But there are some new requirements of MOl and MOI for it.

Sir, It is opened.

May I help You?

plz explain your experience

Regarding?

profession change (since you said it is opened) as far as I know it is closed.
plz tell  me the procedure which u have done to change profession

How can it be changed plz help..

dear UT Saab,
meray bhai jo aap procedure follow kiya hai us k baray may batavo.
thank you.

Sir, If you are willing to provide your certificates of education with the attestation in Jawazat within the time period given by the Immigration Department to you . then u can change ur current profession to ur required one.
Basically, I m also Representing a media channel on facebook. u can also check and contact me there.
fb.com/ut.brother4all

Regards.

Hi Utsav,
I would like to know whether they open now with new regulations. Are you sure profession can be changed right now. As my HR was saying it's closed right now. Let me know since when it's open as I'm struggling with this issue for 3 months now and no update as of yet. Please let me know the procedure to do the same.

HR now a days are trying to avoid such cases like Student can not be transfer to any company and all like that.
Their is a proper Procedure for it. U will get a chance to change ur profession at the time of Iqama renewal. as u can read my article on this topic too.
Thanks.

Hi Utsab,
Even today I called MOl helpline, they said it's the same case with MOl now. No updates from MOL why they remove link for changing profession. So, do u mean they opened again with new regulations. Please, elaborate in detail over this subject. And provide link for ur FB page

My latest article regarding this topic soon will be published in Qsaudi.com nd many more online newspapers.
I will update an article on this website too after 2,3 hours .. Sorry for late reply!

Dear umer bhai,

I. Want to speak to you.also i have done message at ur fb page requesting for your number. Can you please share your number .

Dear Umer bhai,

Waiting for the updates.

sorry sir, we were busy in the coverage of media as today is shoura council's meeting.. There are some news rules decided regarding different fields of KSA.
I will reply u today sir

U can also share the info of my latest article to ur friends regarding the illegal arrested people.
Regards.

Dear Umer bhai,

What abour Iqama Profession change. I am waiting for that news

Umer bhai, still waiting to hear from you. When will profession change start.

Sanoabdul11 wrote:

Me also facing same problem can u advice me regarding this please share

How do I register in SCE? I have attested degree certificate by Saudi Embassy and Saudi Culture. What else is required?

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Bro now is possible to change the aqhama profession

Hi UTsaab,

Any updates, instead of our queries, your replies are off topic. Please, if you have any authentic news kindly share instead I see only propagation of your page bro from your replies.

Umer bhai,any update for profession change, i donot hear any thing from you. Earlier you said, shall be updating in 3-4hours but two days has passed. Please update.

Please let me the new link for Profession change in Iqama

Hi Meera ,

Is this true?Is your profession changed.Is system displaying profesion change options???
Please watsapp@ ****
Thanks .

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Right now jawadat stop the changing job profession may be after some days will open

Can i apply for this job?

You need to apply through Istidam in that case. you can not apply online. Your company's GRO will help you for producing required documents.

@Nagasarathy If you have technician Iqama and have engineer registration in SCE. Istiqdam people reject such applications for family visa. Mine was rejected a couple of weeks back, my case is same like yours.

Any updates on profession change option guys???

@tanveerkbi .. Can you please give a bit elaborated description on this procedure.

Tanveer bhai, how to challenge the decison. From where to get the option.

Hi guys, I dont see any update regarding profession change up till now....So I think we need to check for some alternate solution....I have heard there are some people who can make this profession change by taking some extra fees but i don't have any contact for them..so if anyone know anybody who can do this please update.

Hi all, if got any updates please do share

can i change my ipama profession as a electrical supervisor with ITI Certificate

or with Diploma Certificate