Searching for an Electrical Engineering job in Germany

Hello Everybody!
My name is Adison, 27years old from Albania. I would like to find an Electrical Engineering job in Germany. I have previous experience 5 years in a cement factory. I have a B1 certificate of German language and B2 in English.
Can anyone advise me where to look for or now any firmas that are hiring electrical engineer in Germany?
Thank You!

There are many discussions about finding jobs in Germany already existing on this forum, and a lot of good advice was given.
Please read those first and come back with more specific questions that were not yet answered.

Hi beppi!
I have read some of them and some of them I have already tried. I'm registered   in Make It in Germany too which have give me advise to complete my documents like CV, motivation letter , German language level B1 etc.
They have find many company where I have applied but until now nothing. Last  interview was at 3.08.2017 with Mouer.de which were searching for a electrician. After 30 min interview ind the end they said to me that I was very good qualificate for the position.
Now I'm Searching for something ealse. I want to know if someone is working in any company that need an Electrical Engineer or has hear that any company is searching for an Electrical Engineer and I can applied  directly im this company.
If anyone has heard about this please tell me. Thank you!

The job market hasn't been as good as now for several decades and electrical engineers with good working experience are sought after.  Maybe the recent interview you mentioned will have a positive result. Good luck!
To find other hiring companies, you better check online job portals like stepstone.de.

Thank you for your advise beppi but I have mentioned that I have already searched to stepstone.de and some other links. I will be greatful if someone is working in a company that is searching for Electrical Engineers and write me to applied.
If someone nows something please write me.
Thank you!