Missing Category in Business Directory

Hi,

I wanted to add my business in your directory. However, I cant find any category that we could be under. Therefore, I would like to suggest a new category.

We are a Bottled Water and Water Delivery Company. We rent water dispensers and deliver the 5 gallon bottles to homes and offices. However, I cant find anything where the company would fit under. You have Food and Beverages but there is only Wine and we are a water company.

Therefore, could I suggest to add "Water Delivery" or at least "Beverage Manufacturing" to the Food and Beverage section? I wanted to add-in a second company which is a "Handyman" or "General Contractor" but I also do not find this.

Thank you for considering.

PL MENTION THE  TEST RESULTS

Hi.  I was wondering, as a possible customer, where you are located.  I live in Bergen, Norway area.  Can you provide your website?  Thank you!!

Hi, Thank you guys for responding. However, I am not sure what you need.

What do you mean by "test results", we tested the business directory on expat.com and realized that there is no category we fit in.

As for the website, it is http://www.HappyWater.my and we are located in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Thomanji wrote:

Hi,

I wanted to add my business in your directory. However, I cant find any category that we could be under. Therefore, I would like to suggest a new category.

We are a Bottled Water and Water Delivery Company. We rent water dispensers and deliver the 5 gallon bottles to homes and offices. However, I cant find anything where the company would fit under. You have Food and Beverages but there is only Wine and we are a water company.

Therefore, could I suggest to add "Water Delivery" or at least "Beverage Manufacturing" to the Food and Beverage section? I wanted to add-in a second company which is a "Handyman" or "General Contractor" but I also do not find this.

Thank you for considering.

Hi Thomanji

Welcome to the site, thank you for your request, if I could ask you to drop a line to the Admin Team by sending message using the Contact Us form which you will find at the bottom of the page. Someone will get back to you.

SimCityAT
Expert Team

Meet expats all over the world

OR