Women entrepreneurship

Can any one plz guide that how women can start their own business while staying at home.Or is their any saudi woman engaged in business in this forum who can guide me to start clothing business.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com el hassam :)

A new topic was created for your request for better visibility! Hope other members will be able to help you ;)

Regards
Armand

hi

you will be needing a saudi u can trust as a partner
to put your busnise under his name and to fill ,complate
all the paper works and any other leagel things.

Hi,

I'm Saudi and we can be business partners.

I would love to start my own business but due to my long working hours job, I'm unable to do that.

I can help to start your business.

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Wish you good lock.

I love that naked saudi :):)

Sparrow wrote:

I love that naked saudi :):)

looooooool and i love that naked rhino :P

Oh God sparrow ....u just seduced him and i bet he would be jumping and screming "Yes! Yes...at last,i have made someone mention this to me" :lol:

Umessam,u have received a good adive by Waleed but if its a small business u may not need to follow the instruction ...just start it and promote it with net,pr and word of mouth :)

hi

Have you considered the brand or type of business cloths that you want to involve in, if so is't for kids or adult females, have you tought of the mall that business will take a place there as most of the showrooms in the malls in Riyadh are over. have you bear in your mind the risk etc

Good luck

@nonz: lil blue guys?