Convert from student pass to valid working pass

Hi all,

My situation:

I am from Indonesia. Currently, I am holding student pass and studying as a full time student for a master degee at a local university in Singapore. My school offers student to change from full time study to part time study. If I receive a job offer from the company, can I convert from student pass to some valid working pass providing that I will then study part time and working full time.

Thank you.

Once you find a job, the employer will apply for your work visa (EP or S-Pass). Once that is approved, the student pass will be automatically cancelled. You can then continue your studies part-time besides working full time.

New topic