Permanent Family Visa Al Hasa Hofuf

Hello All Need Help,

Can anyone help me in knowing the procedure to apply for permanent family visa

what are the documents required, and how long it will take.

i heard that i need to make attestation from home country (India) including Saudi embassy and same follows for marriage certificate.

Even Arabic translation which has to be done after or before the attestation..??

Do we need any more documents apart from this..?

How long it will take for visa process and what is the cost incurred

And my wife has MBA and M.sc Master's certificate can she find teaching jobs.

Thank you very much in advance

for family visa must ask your kafeel. your can issue family visa.

Let me try to answer whatever I can...

Mohammed Fareed wrote:

i heard that i need to make attestation from home country (India) including Saudi embassy and same follows for marriage certificate.

True. It actually goes like this:

-->  KSA needs your documents to be attested --> from Saudi Embassy of your country.
-->  To attest, Saudi Embassy in your country needs it to be attested --> from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country
-->  To attest, Ministry of Foreign Affairs needs attestation --> from Ministry of Education
-->  To attest, Ministry of Education needs attestation --> from your university /institute.

From experience, attestation from your country doesn't take much time; should be a few days in total. Actually it takes time for Saudi Embassy. If you have a certificate /Diploma, shouldn't be more than a week. However, in case of a degree, they generally take 25 days if there is no prior back log of attestations causing delays.

Mohammed Fareed wrote:

Even Arabic translation which has to be done after or before the attestation..??

Yes. Every non-Arabic document should have a copy by authorized translator and it will also be attached with your documents before sending for attestation to Saudi Embassy. Authorized translator's list you can get from Embassy.

Mohammed Fareed wrote:

How long it will take for visa process and what is the cost incurred.

Generally, if you have all documents ready and attested, your profession is fine, shouldn't take more than a few days. I am not sure, if the fee structure has been changed, but for applying the family visa, you should have SR. 2000 in your Iqama account. The fees on the other side of border are there as well which should be paid there. It includes; but not limited to; Medical Test fee, agent processing fee, embassy fee, etc.

Mohammed Fareed wrote:

And my wife has MBA and M.sc Master's certificate can she find teaching jobs.

Yes, she can find generally school teaching jobs here. It's better if those degrees can get attested before coming. Otherwise, you have to get them attested immediately after getting the job.

- Just to mention; generally till a few years earlier; your degree must have the same field of study as the profession on your Iqama. For example, if you are and Computer Programmer and your degree is Bachelor of Commerce, it was not being accepted. Not sure about these days

-  Another thing. your spouse has to pass a general medical test as well before coming. It's part of visa processing and accepted from only authorized medical facilities.

Hope this helps...