Looking for a JOB - Software Developer .Net

Hello All,
I am already working in Germany as a Software Developer, But I want to shift to Frankfurt for Banking IT Jobs.

I have nearly 8.6 years of Experience in Software development.

Below are My Details:-
Professional Summary
Currently working as senior .net Developer (individual contributor) in a private firm in Germany. I am having 8 years of experience in Investment Banking domain. And a total of 8.5 Years in IT.

I have worked with Cognizant Technologies Solution as Associate (Lead Developer) & in TATA Consultancy Services as Software Developer (SE). Involved in Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) phases of various projects.
Functional Domain:-
Banking and Finance: - 8 Years
Retail:-0.5 Years
Details:-
·    Proficient experience of working in Retail, BFS-TAX, Loans, Trading and Settlement. Front and Back Office.
·    Strong Technical experience in working on C#, OOPS, Win-forms, WPF, WCF, Multithreading, DataBase and Design Patterns.
·    Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and Strong Ownership experience.
·    Flexible with new technologies.
·    Good SDLC Knowledge, Project Management, Planning and Estimation.
·    Designing and developing solutions, getting requirements, on time deliveries.
Technical Skills
·    Development Methodologies: - Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, TDD.
·    Reporting Management: - SAP BO.
·    Languages/Technologies: C#, WPF, Winforms, WCF, Webservices, Windows Service, Multithreading.
·    Design Patterns: MVVM, MVP, MVC, Abstract Factory, Factory, Singleton, MEF, Repository Pattern, Façade,
·    Tools/ UI Tools: Infragistics, DevExpress, TOAD, Adapt, Wix for MSBuild.
·    Content Presenter: - GIT, VSS, SVN, TFS.
·    Databases:  SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Oracle.
·    Analysis & Design: - OOAD, Design Patterns, Enterprise Library.
·    Maintenance: - BMC Remedy.
·    Performance Monitoring Tools: - Fiddler, SQL Profiler, .net memory profiler, ANTS memory profiler.
·    Project Tracking: - JIRA, HP ALM (application Lifecycle Management), TFS.
Achievement(s)
·    Got many appreciation from client for design and deliveries in JPMC.
·    Excellent work delivered to the Client (Credit- Suisse London), due to that I was called again to London on an Exceptional way to work again with them closely.
·    Achieve lots of appreciation for the work delivered time to time in Credit Suisse.
·    I have received the Best Team Award for the very first Project in TCS, for before time delivery of FB Project.
·    I have received appreciation from Internal IT Development team to make internal portal bug free, as raised 3 major bugs in Portal (TCS-Ultimatix).
·    Received special initiative certificate from TCS Maitree (TCS Social Activity Club) for my contribution towards social activity.
·    Received good idea appreciation for automating the process flow of organization (TCS Employees portal).
·    Got Many Client Appreciations for the work delivered.
·    Involved in Many Social Activity.
Onsite experience and Visa
·    Blue Card – Germany Work Permit.
·    UK Work Permit, Tier 2 ICT Long Term.  Till 21 Apr 2018.

Hi Pradeep and welcome to the Forum. :)

My advice is to put your resume in the Jobs in Frankfurt section of this forum (top of the page).

Best of luck.

Like Cynic mentioned, the Frankfurt jobs' section is the place for this.

As for general inforamtion I'm not sure what more one can tell you. You are already in Germany, have a visa and what sounds like a good resume. So most of the kinds of advice people look for here are irrelevent for your situation.

Probably your best strategy is to Google the subject and see if you don't find job offers or possibly companies that specialize in job recruiting for professional jobs like this.

Hello everyone!
I just wondering to ask if u guys know about possibility to get a cash in hand job??(in Frankfurt)
Thanks

What does that mean; a cash in hand job? An unofficial job where you have no paperwork - or rights but get paid daily in cash? I don't know about such things but it sounds risky. Since it would almost surely be illegal, one could expect hard work for little pay and no defense if the people just decide not to pay. I can imagine this happens in agriculture or maybe when extra help is needed moving furniture for movers or such jobs... A well paying, nice job under such circumstances is hard to imagine.

Thanks Tomin for the reply! Got ya!
Is it really hard to get a job only English speaking?

Cash-in-hand jobs are typical for the black (i.e. inofficial) economy.
They exist in Germany, like everywhere - mostly in the construction industry and wherever the employer is a private household (home cleaning, for example). They are populated by the most desperate (and lowly paid) people, who cannot find any other means of income. As a foreigner, with a less solid legal standing here, you should NOT participate in the grey or black economy, even if you are equally desperate (and cheap)!

Since forum rules do not allow discussing illegal actions, I will ask for this thread to be closed now.

It is rather rare to find jobs where one can speak English but not German. But sometimes there are selective high tech, IT or engineering jobs where it is possible. But one needs very specific qualifications for such positions. To really know, just Google it.

Closed