Can I go on Final Exit even having unpaid Bills with STC?

Hi,

I'm Ahmed I'm Working in Saudi Arabia and i want bring my wife from Philippines By  family permanent resident visa anyone can help me after i get visa what is the process in Philippines

Thanks

Can i ask you can vaca  even you have pending bills?

People are cheater here. it does matter if you get exit or not you have to clear your bill. its haram haram n haram if you dont clear. you will be asked on the day of judgement. fear Allah and avoid doing haram things

You guys need to stop cheating. its haram ya sheikh. it doesn matter if you get exit or not . This is a clear cheating. you cant just enjoy the services without paying bills. fear Allah who is watching. you have to pay it in the day of judgment if not here. stop and pay your bills. earn halal

@TheLegendLeads hello do you have any update about having bank loans and credit card on final exit visa?

How to know that my name is blacklisted in Simah/Sama

@ralmavioza kabayan kumusta? Naka final exit kaba kahit may utang kapa...naka uwi kaba ng pinas

Hi   i was resigning on my company and i have 1 mos notice and my company will cancel my visa. am I going to have a problem at the airport since I still have mobile installment from STC ? i plan to pay it continously even IM already at my home town trough my friend here at bahrain. Will they check on the airport about this or will they hold me and let me pay for the total amount?

@Jgutz2101 hey! were you able to go on exit?