Qiwa pending for notice period completion problem

Hai

Im from alkhobar, i got a new employment offer from a company in jeddah, they send me a request through qiwa portal, i accepted the same. But now the status showing in qiwa portal is pending for notice period completion. But showing transfer date on (23/8/21)My iqama is going to expire on 29th july i have informed the same to my new sponsor.already i regulation my current job also my new employee ask me to travel jeddah to join his company my doubt is may i go this situation to join new company and my old company will give end if my service money ? )Pls help me

I have same problem in qiwa(pending for notice period completion)why come like this even my current company is agree to given the transfer...if anyone have salutation for this problem kindly reply to me thanks...
Best regards...hassan

Did you finally succeed to transfer

Its good that your iqama is going to expire soon, ask your new employer to send qiwa request like on 29th and you should accept it on the 4th day of iqama expiry like on 3rd August, in this manner no notice period will come and you will get transfer right away..and with regard to your concern about end of service its always credited after transfer, if they won't transfer you can file online case on ministry of labour website

Sorry, i need to make a correction, no need for new qiwa request, ask new employer to process transfer on 3rd august, you will be transferred right away

Sponsorship transfer done successfully - Alhamdulillah

Hi everyone,

I was facing the scenario of “pending to completion of notice period - 90 days” when I accepted the request in May. (On 25 may). My notice period with the company was of one month only, so I was also confused at that time that how come Qiwa mentioned 90 days (i.e. 3 months).
Anyways, I submitted my resigned on 25th may and completed my one month notice period with the company on 24th jun. When I settled everything with my company (final clearance and EOB), I informed my HR to do the needful in Qiwa so that notice period will be removed and my transfer will be done. After couple of days, status on Qiwa get changed to “pending completion of transfer in Absher by New employer”. I thanked to my old HR and inform my New HR to complete the process in Absher. Then he submitted the transfer fee and did other needful procedures and then finally, he informed me that you sponsorship transfer has been done successfully.
I verified from my Absher account, and now my new employer's name was there.

That was the my journey to transfer of sponsorship :) may it will help some people.

NB: don't worry about 90 days notice period, if your employer is agree to give transfer, then he can modify it and directly proceed for transfer.

Regards,

Sir i have a question my qiwa status is pending for notice period completion but my current employer dont agree for my kafala transfer even if it is already under qiwa's decision.... now he is planning to give me exit is it possible??? Can he give and really made me go exit???

@cjjcartagena1105
Usually employee start misbehaving and doing un ethical behaviors once their old Sponsor approve their request, But don't forget until and unless it is completely approved by Ministry of Labor he can request and take back his decision from ministry as well. Do not think new system is some thing very new. its same like old , they just make it online. In your case yes after approval he can do that if he have some valid reason. without valid reason no one can do that.

saqayyum2000 wrote:

@cjjcartagena1105
Usually employee start misbehaving and doing un ethical behaviors once their old Sponsor approve their request, But don't forget until and unless it is completely approved by Ministry of Labor he can request and take back his decision from ministry as well. Do not think new system is some thing very new. its same like old , they just make it online. In your case yes after approval he can do that if he have some valid reason. without valid reason no one can do that.

YES, YES, YES.
I told these things like dozen of times but no one wants to listen. I told here many times that this system is just the old one but in new packing.
And for reason?
They always have got that REASON THING.

just wait for 90 days what will happen

@Muhammadhasick

Hi Muhammad,

Can you please let me know about your transfer process, How you resolved your issue? Coz, I'm also facing the same issue and current employer is saying that they already accepted my request and there is no option to cancel the notice period. Thanks!
@aamirzhassan07

Hi, Aamir

I'm also facing the same issue and current employer is saying that they already accepted my request and there is no option to cancel the notice period. Can you please tell me about some idea. how they changed or cancel notice period on qiwa?
@Muhammadhasick
I've face same problem already my iqama expired and my old employer don't agree to give me transfer he create lot's of drama so what should I do?

@Amin Hossain Check Your Qiwa what is the status of your Qiwa ?

@vaqar alanabib

you have to wait 14 days for expire the request.
thank you
Hello sultanmanobra,

Have you done the same procedures?

Hai

Im from alkhobar, i got a new employment offer from a company in jeddah, they send me a request through qiwa portal, i accepted the same. But now the status showing in qiwa portal is pending for notice period completion. But showing transfer date on (23/8/21)My iqama is going to expire on 29th july i have informed the same to my new sponsor.already i regulation my current job also my new employee ask me to travel jeddah to join his company my doubt is may i go this situation to join new company and my old company will give end if my service money ? )Pls help me
-@Muhammadhasick

Same status of mine.. after notice period is done or job contract is finish it's possible the transfer request is approved and will continue to pending for absher transfer?.. please any one can help us about this?

@vaqar alanabib

Nothing happened due to old sponsorship not has been updated and requested to me don't get off what to do doing as usual...

Then

How about your case ?

Hii

My iqama in red catagory, recently i got a job offer from khobar and accepted. now qiwa showing pending for notice perioud completion 90 days,

my sponsor cr expired and baladiya expired

how to removed the notice perioud completion ?

any one have idea please inform

@Amin Hossain

Hi can you please help....my status is showing pending for notice period completion.and my old company accepted, now still the status is showing same..my iqama will expire tom

@Bishrudheen your id expired ....?

@fw0414020 not yet..in 2 days it will

@fw0414020 No

Hello everyone! I have completed 01 year in Saudi Arabia and I have received an offer and I submitted my resignation on QIWA within 60 days and after the notice period of 60 days now in my Qiwa account is showing the status "Pending For Notice Period" yet Qiwa request from new employer yet not received. Also as existing company is not willing to assist at all in Kafala or local release. Can anyone advise what will happen next? My contract in Qiwa is valid till 31 May 2024.

@aliraza20008

Ask your new employer first to send you transfer request on Qiwa. And then accept it from your end. That's the first thing you need to do..