Can I go on Final Exit even having unpaid Bills with STC?

You can come back. Your iqama will not be blocked

It Means even i have a unpaid bill i can take my vacation and take my exit re entry?

Yes

Their's no problem is it? Cause i was so confuse maybe when i reach the immigration from the airport they will hold me and catch me that's why i am scared.. cause i received a call from them that they will gonna blacklist my iqama it is possible?

No. They just telling you that you will be blocked so that you will pay them. Internet is private and not government so it will not be detected.

Thank you but they said they will report me to SAMAH??

Even i make a fingerprint while i am availing sim from them? It will not be detected in immigration?

Cause i take a postpaid line to zain and that one is have a mobile for contract i have unpaid bill so it still possible i can go vacation and come back here in saudi arabia without any trouble?

Hi i was confused and wondering cause i take a postpaid and have a contract to zain telecom but i still have unpaid bills worth 1thousand riyals and on that contract the mobile is included and they terminated already my internet sim and the service of my sim. It is possible that when i take my vacation and coming back their will be a problem for me entering and leaving saudi arabia ..please do advice

I was so confused that maybe i will face a problem when i am coming back here in saudi arabia after my vacation. Cause they said they will report me to samah for blacklisting my iqama.. so it is possible that the zain company will do that? Cause my fingerprints have a record in zain while availing my sim internet package. And my plan is to py all my previous unpaid bill when i come back from vacation..

Sir,
I got final exit from the company give me,but I goto jawazat riyad- put fingerprint after,10days I goto jeddha Airport soudhi wrote my passport MURHAL,
I don't know what is it,but my country in India they soudhi counsilate told that it come from jail or tarheel  but I have no chance to goto police case

Now I am blacklisted
Stamping problem
What I do ,
Please help me

If you want to remove all your worries that they might hold you in the Airport or in the immigration, why dont you settle all your financial obligation with the telecom company before going to your home country.

Can I go only exit even having unpaid Bills with STC

Ranjha4433 wrote:

Can I go only exit even having unpaid Bills with STC

You could get wild and pay your bills

This question has been answered many times so perhaps you could read the many threads started by thieves trying to run away without paying debts.

I need some help
I left on final exit. in august. I cleared all my dues. And also called STC to terminate connection and they informed me i dont have any pending dues and my connection will be terminated. Just now I found out the STC is still sending me bills for STC internet. What should i do?. I plan to return in future. Will it become a problem if i apply for umrah visa or iqama? Need advice. If i come back will i face any problems ?

good day sir  i have this problem with stc i already paid all but they still sent me unpaid bills . can i go final exit if i didnt pay it yet ? thankyou

Sir please give some information i go vacation 40 day i have some upaid bill and like returning time pay can i go vacation air port no problem or have

Hello,when u go final exit my friend?

Hello,my i know what is u already exit and what happen,to your problem?thank you

I still have 4months before finish contract. Can i go final exit even i still have unpaid bills in stc. More than 1000sr because my. Friend use my number in stc 5g router but i check in my iqama or absher i dont have any unpaid bills or any thing. What should i do help me. Please because i cannot. Also pay the bills help.......!!!!!!

Also i dont have the number that i use in stc because my friend iqama when he take the sim card and already block. And also i cannot received any message in stc even in my account in stc pay. Also in absher i dont have any unpaid bills coming. What should i do.....

I think u can still go, if its huge amount I doubt.. my friend went for exit smoothly nd she has unpaid bill in stc..

good morning sir What can i do i want to close my stc internet because its taken by the thief please help me sir

Hi i go for final exit already last May 10, 2021 .. will my stc number still work here in Philippines?  co'z that is what im using in my mobile banking in Samba... I want to contact Samba Customer Hotline from here (Philippines)

Can i go final exit with unpaid bills from mobily??

glennmaglines1005 wrote:

Can i go final exit with unpaid bills from mobily??

Very nice.
That's really nice.
You are looking for a way of cheating and fraud?
Pay your debts.

Arsal7 wrote:

Very nice.
That's really nice.
You are looking for a way of cheating and fraud?
Pay your debts.

To rephrase - can I get away with stealing?
Next thread - I left with unpaid bills, will I get arrested when I go back for a new job?

If you take something from a shop and run away without paying, you're a thief.

So is imposing a tax that only applies to a minority. That is stealing in another way. We can also steal things that are not money form such as stealing manual labor by underpaying such jobs.

Tingaling Moon wrote:

So is imposing a tax that only applies to a minority. That is stealing in another way. We can also steal things that are not money form such as stealing manual labor by underpaying such jobs.

Go back to your home. They are not forcing you to come here and do jobs.
And that tax implies on the companies and they are the ones to pay that tax.
And that manual jobs are not allowed in many countries of the world.

Tingaling Moon wrote:

I always find this type of excuse for theft more than a little strange. This rather pathetic argument (that likely stems from Proudhon's warped idiocy) seems to be a standard excuse for stealing, but only if the thief
is part of the proletariat.
If a rich person steals, it's theft - if a prol steals, it's because he's oppressed.
My all time favourite was the an excuse for running away with a HSBC bank loan. It seems he felt justified in stealing because Midland was founded by Layland to fund the slave trade. The minor details a few hundred years had passed and the Hong Kong and Shanghai bank had bought out Midland didn't dent his stupid point.

Ner, running away with money is theft.

We have hundreds of these types of posts split into two parts:

1) Can I leave with unpaid bills of xyz?
2) I left x years ago with unpaid bills, can I come back to Saudi?   or will a case have any implications on working in the rest of the GCC?

Don't do 1 and you won't need to ask 2, simple!!.

XTang wrote:

We have hundreds of these types of posts split into two parts:

1) Can I leave with unpaid bills of xyz?
2) I left x years ago with unpaid bills, can I come back to Saudi?   or will a case have any implications on working in the rest of the GCC?

Don't do 1 and you won't need to ask 2, simple!!.

Good answer brother.

hello.. i just want to ask if i can go exit even i have remaining bank loan balance?
or if someone had the same experience like me? i lost my job due to saudi Ses then i cannot pay my balance now because i dont have any work.

@moo04jv i send you personal message.

As a Saudi Lawyer, I'm confident to say that STC became a private sector company since  April 1998. hence, it is now treated as a normal just like the supermarket near your house and can not disrupt your entrance or exit of the Kingdom unless it obtained a final judgment against you issued by the competent court which really unlikely due to many reasons.

@melvinmendoza1980  can i ask something, i will go for exit, but i still have unsettle loan, can i still go for exit?

Why you all have took the loan when you couldn't pay it back?

And now, you just want to escape from it?

That's immoral.

Pay your dues. Be a good human.
@TheLegendLeads

I have a zain postpaid line that's provided by my company, i wants to go for an exit next week, there is any problem for with this ?

gunner757