Looking for a car year 2012/2013

I am looking for a second hand or reconditioned car year 2012/2013, preferably spacious & with automatic transmission. The car should be either Japanese or Korean brand. Please contact me if you know anyone selling his/her car.
Thanks.
Danny

Hi Danny,

Please feel free to drop your search in the Cars for sale in Mauritius section, it is more appropriate.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,

I am selling a Mitsubishi Lancer EX Year 2011, lady driven, one owner, executive i.e leather interior, electric mirrors/windows, power steering, aircon, cd player, alloy wheels, just changed 4 new Contnental tyres, serviced by Iframac and now Leal & Co Ltd, 38,000 kms. Excellent running condition. Contact me

Shamsid, could you please post your ad in the Mauritius classifieds section ? (it's free)

Thanks

Julien

Hello, did you find a car? If not, I offer a car from Japan. Everyone knows that cars from Japan is more good in condition. Just write me, I will help you... xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi ,
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A CHEVROLET CRUZE, FULL OPTION ,NOV 2011 ,PERFECT CONDITION WITH LOW MILEAGE.
PLS CALL ON xxx. THKS, ROY

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum please + do not write in capital letters( shouting)
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please make your offers in the proper section of the website : Cars for sale in Mauritius.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna