Business etiquette in Oman

Hello everybody,

As you know, professional habits may differ from one country to another. In order to help newly arrived expats better understand their new professional environment in Oman, we warmly encourage you to share information and insights about the do's and don'ts in the workplace.

For instance, are there office manners? How do you greet your co-workers? Do you greet your management differently? Is there a dress code? Particular rules to observe? Maybe a professional body language?

On another level, what is key for a successful professional meeting? Are there any steps to follow? How do you a start a negotiation?

In other words, what are the most important things to know for a successful professional integration in Oman?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience!

Julien

hi all
i am sajad safavi , i am graduate in industrial engineering , an d work as project manager and control project in iran , I need some help , i want to find work in oman and come here , is there any one to help me?

sajad84 wrote:

hi all
i am sajad safavi , i am graduate in industrial engineering , an d work as project manager and control project in iran , I need some help , i want to find work in oman and come here , is there any one to help me?

You are  :offtopic:

Please search other relevant topics for your query, or start a new one please.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Do smile, salute and be always cheerful.

Don't complain or rush into criticism , one can not and must not expect others to be copie conforme of one's self

This is a great topic. Please share your thoughts and experience.