Just want to know if there are any aviation enthusiasts in Kuwait

is any 1 interested in flying,watching planes or something like that.

yes me interested !!!!!!!

yes

i am interested as well...hit me up!

I would be - for taking photos :)

i'm interested in this too..

if that involves sky diving in anyway..sign me up!

in kuwait never has such thing to just for enjoy but for government..Of course every one like it.

nice to see so many people are interested.all this time living close to the airport watching planes landing and taking off i used to think if any1 notices them while in their busy routine.

@NicoleByes it does involves taking pictures.i will be taking once i get my new camera.
http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=okbk u can listen to the kuwait Air Traffic Control. live. i luv this website.

ace117 wrote:

is any 1 interested in flying,watching planes or something like that.

yap what u gonna do man?????

ace117 wrote:

nice to see so many people are interested.all this time living close to the airport watching planes landing and taking off i used to think if any1 notices them while in their busy routine.

@NicoleByes it does involves taking pictures.i will be taking once i get my new camera.
http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=okbk u can listen to the kuwait Air Traffic Control. live. i luv this website.

lol at ace
just nice to see so many people are interested?

i see aircrafts taxing,landing and taking off all the time from my office window as i work inside the airport and runway is in front of my office but for the people working in airline (specially engineering department people) its never like that other people observe/enjoy it.

wow,thats awesome.i wanted to do a career in aviation management,i sometimes loiter in deserts alone near the runway 15R and 15L when wind direction is in favor.

people not observing them thats what i noticed,nowadays most people in kuwait dont look at their interests,they just study where there is more money and do the job.

Its tiring but nice career. you are most welcome, if you are still interested. Yeah you are right ace, the whole world has become materialistic.