FInal exit with credit card balance

Because of a very good job offer in another GCC country, I'm leaving Kuwait on a final exit in a couple of months.  My visa will be cancelled before I leave. However, I have an existing credit card debts which I am paying on monthly basis. At the moment and until my final exit, I don't have the capacity to pay it in full but I should be able able to pay the minimum to keep the credit card payments up to date. I do not have any bank loan.

My question is, will I be stopped in the immigration because of this credit card balance?
my plan is to continue paying it once I have settled in another country. I hope you can answer question.
Thanks.
I've never encountered this before.

If you are cancelling your residency, you will be required to present a no objection letter from various facilities, which will include your bank. They won't cancel your residency if you have an outstanding debt. Your final salary from your current employer will contain the word "indemnity" if you have stayed there for atleast 3 years. at which point the bank will freeze the money in your debit card until you provide them with a new letter of employment.

So as to reduce any hassle, it would be best to pay off your credit card debt, so as to have smooth sailing and prevent any hiccups along the way.
@legacy

Hi @legacy. thank you for your inputs I really appreciate your answer.

On the other side of the coin, one mandoob told me that bank clearance is not required for visa cancellation. Physical appearance may not also required since everything is done online now.

I dont have a bank loan just credit card.

I hope you dont get me wrong.  I am not running away from my obligation. I have been paying on a timely basis. It is just that I dont have the capacity to pay it in full and I honestly will continue paying once Ive settled in my job in another country.

My worriy is that immigration will stop me from leaving kuwait. However, I was also told that as long as you are updated with your payments, there will be no travel ban that will be imposed against you.

I hope you can comment this. thank you very much.
unfortunately DC as i said, i'm not familiar with the process; check again with your mandoub because visa cancellation is different to transfer. when you cancel, you need to prove to the ministry of social affairs and labor, or ministry of manpower, whichever is responsible, that you have nothing outstanding in Kuwait, hence they can cancel your residency.

Here's a suggestion, have a friend visit your bank, one who does not have a credit card with outstanding monies, and ask them of the procedure if they wish to cancel their residency and leave, and inquire about whether if they have an outstanding credit card balance how it would affect.

No problem in airport and it is okay you can exit even you have credit balance.

@desertcoffee1987

hi desertcoffwe1987, i just what to know what happened  to ur issue? as i am curios

too. We have the same issue. appreciate your answer.