Singapore Work Holiday Pass for Post-grad/Young Professional


Does anyone know whether a U.S. citizen who attended a top 200 university can apply for the work holiday pass? The catch is that the person graduated from university 2-3 years ago. Does that fall outside the requirements for the work pass holiday visa?

Matt … -programme
I found this with a 30 seconds Google search - why can't you?

New topic