Transfer of Sponsorship - Procedure

hi,
my brother  joined a hotel in Saudi recently(16th sept) ,there he is facing lots of problem .
they r giving less profile work to do as he signed for head waiter in agreement and now they r giving him some cleaning work.
they said they will provide food but now they r only giving on duty food and they don't have proper timing some times he dont have time to eat also .
now he got a opportunity in another company any they r telling if your employer is ready to give Transfer of Sponsorship  then v r ready to take u.
i need ur help on this.
please reply   

Regards,
Pradeep

Hi

Dear first of all you ask to your Brother to get the offer letter from new Company,after this ask to previous Company for Transfer Paper (TANAZL WRKA ) after that you should talk to to your new company they will help you for further proceeding .don't you worry this is not a difficult job take it easy

yes bro thanx
but my process compelete to demand latter im also trasfer new company but im dont need work new company only transfer to ministry of labour now. i want go to other company im regestrd a new company only in labour office not aprovd minstry of interiour.

Thank you so much for replying .... Hope it goes in a good way ..