Any irish nurses out there!?

Hey I'm trying to get a job in Doha as a nurse so far I'v been in touch with agencies who seem to have little if any experience with placements in Qatar. If theres anyone who is an irish/british nurse or who knows one, I'd really appreciate some help on whats the best way to go about getting a nursing job,
Cheers
Aimee

I think you have 2 chances one of which is slim!  Nurses here are mostly non-European as far as I have seen.  British Aerospace in KSA used to employ Irish/European nurses, dont know if they still do.  You could try MPH Groupe who are looking at an office here

Hi Triona,
Wish I had some good news for you but I still have no confirmed job- lots of promises though!! It's a frustrating place to try to get anything done, although I only officially moved over last month so I think I need more patience.
I'm in touch with Hamad Hospital which seems to be highly regarded over here. I was offered a job in oncology day care, with little/no oncology experience?? Now I'm waiting for an interview with the general hospital but the ADON seems to be on a permanent holiday and never returns my calls, even though she told me she's very eager to give me a position!? It's a different pace over here altogether.
I got this far on my own, the agencies back home and any that operate over here are useless.
If you're coming to visit bring your CV and drop it into Hamad HR, then they will ask you to do an exam, it's a MCQ with random questions, I'm not sure that I even passed it, being Irish gave me a few extra points I think!
The fact that you'll be under your husbands visa is a bonus to you cos they don't have to do all the paper work that goes with that.
If I get anywhere with Hamad I'll be touch asap.
If you've any questions about moving here or job related just mail me at ( had to take email address off cos of all mail im getting from weird people on this site!) and hopefully I'll be of some use!

Chat soon
Aimee

why don't u try Al-hly hospital ,  I heard that they need nurses.