Medical Test Result - UNFIT

My Boss told me to book my ticket for Oct. 8, since the result of my medical is UNFIT. Can i still come back to Qatar?

@ GemB if your medical test is unfit did you get an appointment again to repeat the test after a month or referred by Medical commission to Hamad hospital for medication.

Hello, thank you for the swift response, unfortunately, NO. I have decided to go back UAE since my Qatar Visa expiry would be on Nov. 11. Everything is ready, ticket, UAE visa, exit permit. Can i still be able enter Qatar if new Employer will hire me?

What were you medically UNFIT for?

Be aware that in most of the GCC countries; if you have TB scars in lungs, Hep B/C (except in UAE) or HIV, you will NOT get a residence permit.  And this in fact, is a permanent ban from employment.

I know, because im living Dubai for 10 years. How come here in Qatar i fail my medical test. Can i still enter Qatar?

Read what I wrote.  What are you UNFIT for?

Havent have the report yet. But when i checked online for the result, its showing there UNFIT.

Find that out first.   

As I said, UAE doesn't test for Hep C in most professions and allows people with Hep B to get visas if they don't work in 6 professions.  Other GCC countries don't.  If UNFIT in Qatar due to that then it is a permanent ban.

Similarly, if it is HIV or TB then you will not be able to work anywhere in the GCC.  In the UAE, you can, with TB scars, IF you are treated as an OLD visa applicant i.e. after your UAE visa cancellation, 6 months have not passed and you have not exited UAE.

Staying in the UAE for 10 years is no guarantee.  People contract diseases during their stay which are only discovered at the next medical, if it is done and that is when problems happen.   I had a friend who got TB while in the UAE and never knew about it - he applied for a visa in Saudi, medical was done and he was marked UNFIT.   At that time, he had cancelled his UAE visa and when he went back, he was treated as a new visa applicant (he had exited UAE after visa cancellation) and also marked UNFIT in that medical on arrival.   He had to leave the GCC.

How do I check my medical report

Qatar deported me on the 16April claiming I'm unfit without any particular reason, meanwhile all my medical reports are negative even from the day I came to ghana till date I'm still trying the find out you guys deported me

Does having Diabetes and high blood pressure while taking medication make someone unfit for a work visa in Qatar?
How long is it taking these days with the pandemic for an agency such as Brunel or MPH to  get a multiple entry 3 months work visa processed?

Dia Wilson me Fred I was invited several times to go back for medical trials but at the end they deported me back to my country yet I had no any problem with my lift though they were telling me that I'm unfit for medical still now I'm trying to look for the problem but not seen

Diabetes and High BP are not consider under Medical Test.
If you are offshore employee the business Multiple Visa takes one to two days to approve.

tpie1960 wrote:

Does having Diabetes and high blood pressure while taking medication make someone unfit for a work visa in Qatar?
How long is it taking these days with the pandemic for an agency such as Brunel or MPH to  get a multiple entry 3 months work visa processed?

If you were Deported for Medically unfit then your employer/ sponsor has the access of your Medical Report.

fredssembatya1995 wrote:

Dia Wilson me Fred I was invited several times to go back for medical trials but at the end they deported me back to my country yet I had no any problem with my lift though they were telling me that I'm unfit for medical still now I'm trying to look for the problem but not seen

how long they hold the record of medical unfit? like if i come back after 7 years will they have my records?? like if i want to come after 7 years just to vist or roam around? do they inform the other nation too? about the life time ban cuz of being medical unfit??

No,you can reapply for your visa after 3 months

Hello everyone! What if your test results is nonreactive Hepatitis B? Is Qatar will allow you to work to their country?.

Thank you in advance for the response.

Hello Xtang i hope you will notice my question. What if your medical results is nonreactive Hepatitis B can you still work in Qatar while doing medication?

Please someone answer me. Thank you

As per my understanding If your test results for hepatitis B came as "Non-reactive" . It means that you have never been exposed and its a good sign.

magarangnorjana0 wrote:

Hello Xtang i hope you will notice my question. What if your medical results is nonreactive Hepatitis B can you still work in Qatar while doing medication?

Topic Linked with Qatar Visa Center

What problem my medical test report i dont please tell me

My medical complete 14 2 2022 but my vissa prosase is show canceled

For more information contact your employer.

Shoukat Gouri wrote:

My medical complete 14 2 2022 but my vissa prosase is show canceled

I have been detected with minimal left fibrosis and fatty liver. Will I clear my medical test or get rejected???

What is the meaning of (Please reffer to the medical commission) this is what I Saw when I Check my medical result, can someone Please Tell me.

Topic Linked with QVC Qatar

Hi I got Qatar visa before QVC check i checked in private hospital for hepatitis B and C i got positive in hepatitis B.

I can inform employer and i am unfit to Qatar entry correct?

@Wilson i went qvc and my report is not good but when I was in Qatar they check me in hamad medical hospital everything is clear but I tried to come qatar again but my visa is rejected bcoz I have spot in my chest but that is not any kind of dieses or any problem or le help
-@Mohammad Rafik ahamad

You can visit in anyone of the accredited Hospital which falls under QVC approved and get the test and submit to QVC and your employer.

You may request from QVC also to schedule in any of the accredited hospital as well.

Looking qatar visa after medical test

Hi Wilson, I faced same problem. My visa cancelled recently due to 2 times they have taken x-ray and ct scan and finally my spencer received mail, he is medical unfit. In the report in my lungs some scars from the childhood. I discussed with pulmonologist he is saying that, nothing in your lungs. What i do now. any solutions on this.

Please guide me what i do next. I am from India chennai

Try to take a test from the QVC approved accredited hospital in Chennai,once you have the report in hand then ask the employer to contact QVC and MOPH in Qatar to re-validate the Reports.

This is my opinion perhaps you can call the QVC to get the accredited list where you can get the X-rays/ CT scan repeated. 

@Wilson, thank you very much your reply. But will we apply again for visa. in the travels saying, cant apply again. it mostly rejected for your passport number

@Wilson, thank you very much your reply. But will we apply again for visa. in the travels saying, cant apply again. it mostly rejected for your passport number
-@SohaibKhan099

Contact the QVC Center for further clarification, The time frame to apply again is after 60 days.

@wilson, Thank you very much. will we apply visa again means, will they give visa for my passport number. Because all the medical details stored in moh website right. is that possible to get again?

@wilson, Thank you very much. will we apply visa again means, will they give visa for my passport number. Because all the medical details stored in moh website right. is that possible to get again?
-@SohaibKhan099

You need to repeat again if you fall out of the exceeded date of 60 or 90 days.

Please call and check with QVC center

@wilson, in the QVC they are not saying anything, they are saying talk with your sponsor. talk with sponsor like that. Nothing they are saying. I am asking, can we apply again and go qatar or not able to able to apply visa again ?

@wilson, in the QVC they are not saying anything, they are saying talk with your sponsor. talk with sponsor like that. Nothing they are saying. I am asking, can we apply again and go qatar or not able to able to apply visa again ?
-@SohaibKhan099

Yes its correct your sponsor need to apply again for the medical test if you exceed more than the validity of  60 days

@wilson, you mean, after 60 days, my sponsor have apply new visa for me right ?. because this visa going to complete next month october end

hi reply me