And retest blood

Now Why show my Visa status cancelled.

Now what i do??
I'm complete my QVC Medical test.

And retest blood

Now what i do??
- @nayeemadi10
There might be a problem with your health. Problem might be with your blood.
The best thing is to :

1. Apply again for same test it might be a mistake before.

2. If still same result, then go back home and straight to local hospital seeking treatment.

All the best and god bless .

hi

sir i need Recalt

I'm complete my QVC Medical test.
And retest blood

Now what i do??
-@nayeemadi10

Hello barsalonakhan333,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Could you please tell us what exactly you are looking for on this forum? Is is related to Visa status?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@nayeemadi10 brother you documents always complete but some your employer/sponsor cancels your RP, you are allowed only 30 days to stay in Qatar. The good news however is — you can return to the country for a new employment immediately, once granted with a new visa and your qatar visa check status is cancelled that you  not full fill the requirements such mentioned below:

you were non-compliant with visa conditions.

you did not meet our character requirements.

you provided false information on your visa application

Hello,

My QID shows that is cancelled if I check it on but on the hand my visa status shows transferred to residence permit so I don't understand, please help me.

When I was exiting the country after cancellation of QID, at immigration they did collect my QID but its cancelled they say everything is in the system.

Advice

At immigration department at Airport they did not take my QID but its cancelled because they said everything is in the system.

Help me understand

At immigration department at Airport they did not take my QID but its cancelled because they said everything is in the system.
Help me understand
-@phelix450

its a canceled QID so no worries of submitting it. 

Normally cancelled QID can be only done by Your sponsor. See with him he's the only person / company that can find solution to this case. Good luck.

@Alexis Sun Hey there ...whaT is the difference btw visa cancellation and visa expiry. My agents are making a dumb of me coz the expiry was 11th of Dec 2022 but after that date they tend to say that it was cancelled not expired.

@Cheryl Hello differentiate for me between visa cancellation and and expiry and you can as well take me thru the visa cancellation in that how much is the cancellation fee

@nayeemadi10 i want to know if my visa in qatar is cancelled

@nayeemadi10 my visa cancelled in qatar

Qatar visa check online and Apply is an app on Google playstore.

If you have a Qatar visa, the Visa number information of Qatar should be printed on the visa itself. It may also be listed on your passport. In the section that contains your visa information. If you are unable to locate your moi Qatar visa number, you can try contacting the embassy or consulate that issued your visa.

Visa expired not valid to use

@nayeemadi10 visa already expirenot valid to use

@nayeemadi10 I am not go to Qatar expire