Visa cancel after qvc result

Hi everyone,
I have done QVC at kolkata in 15 of july everting is done but in xray they call me on next day i went .after then my medical is submitted on 19 after that my visa status is canceled but in qatar medical center application status is my final medical report is completed by authorities and in QVC track medical report  is shown doing on 15 weather Qvc sent my xray of 16 or not the thing is that my visa is cancel now is my visa status can be change .on my 2nd xray QVC staff told me everthing is ok .plese help me to find the solution

3 days before Done the medical in kochi qvs and now when i the online for visa status is canceled visa. What's the next step to approvel the visa??

They called you for re-medical for any blood test ? Any test they told you to do from authorized private hospital or X-Ray issue ?

No

I also appeared QVC kolkata as on 15th july. After re x-ray showing status on MOI website visa cancelled . But reason for rejection still not confirmed by QVC kolkata after 30 days.

Is this your first time visit or reapplied visa by your company after first visa is cancelled

Hi. Mithilesh
My companiy applied first time visa with QVC at kolkata centre. Visa got cancelled  within 5days after QVC medical.

Inspite of this I worked in qatar for 5 years. This time i cancelled the contract with old company and come back to india for join new company with new visa but unfortutenly it got rejected by QVC .

Hello Sanjeev,
Have they asked you to do any re-medical / blood test from authorized private hospital or re-xray before cancelling the visa ?

Hi. Mithilesh,

QVC  never asked for Remedical or any test refer to private hospital. They simply reject the visa and not confirmed reason for Unfit.

I met one condidate who has refered by QVC for test in private Hospital. He was visted 6 time in QVC and did expences of Rs 25000 in private hospital. His case was pending for one month but i dont know the final result.

Do you have any idea that when unfit condidate can apply for medical. Is any locking period.?

No idea

I too have same problem can we apply agian i want to apply with new visa after how many days still in MOI site visa is canceled.

After my medical qvc call me back to do a check for sugar level in blood. And I went an I private hospital and my blood sugar was little high and doctor prescribe me some medicine for 14 days after I have to do the same checkup. Wen I submit my blood sugar level report and doctor prescription qvc said maybe they will call me back after few days. But without calling me back for a recheck up they cancel my visa. What I do now pls give me solution to overcome my problem.

sanal08051991 wrote:

After my medical qvc call me back to do a check for sugar level in blood. And I went an I private hospital and my blood sugar was little high and doctor prescribe me some medicine for 14 days after I have to do the same checkup. Wen I submit my blood sugar level report and doctor prescription qvc said maybe they will call me back after few days. But without calling me back for a recheck up they cancel my visa. What I do now pls give me solution to overcome my problem.

Hi,

I am also facing similar issues, Is there any way?

Is your company reapplied visa for you or any other way to get the visa?

Regards,
Reynan

Hi,

I have the same case. QVC referred to private hospital. It took me a week time and spend almost 25k. Submitted the fitness certificate to QVC. Later on found that my application cancelled.
I believe if you are referred to private hospital then consider it as a cancel visa. Its just a money making for hospitals.
But you will never come to know why it is cancelled. Just guess the same reason for what you have been referred to hospital.

Hi sanal my same problem what do you?

@sanal08051991 my same problem

For Qatar Gas Medical they showing Hba1c is below 5.7% and FBS below 99mg/dl