QVC Medical Appointment Problem

Sir,
My full name is attached to my father's name in my medical appointment. Will there be any problem in this case?

For Example your Rayan khan  father Imran Khan
As per your passport name should be Rayan khan Imran Khan.
In this case you have to mention on QVC Appointment first name Rayan Second Name Khan third name Imran last name khan

It Will be Rayan khan Imran khan

If it's not match with Passport Your Appointment will b cancel and they will say you to correct as per PP so before going change it

@Guest123089
Sir I have same problem on my qvc appointment,  it was 22nd June 2022, but unfortunately my date of birth not matched as per my passport  ,please guide me how to solve  this  problem, who can solve,  in any office iny qatar  please tell me because I  am waiting for 1 month for correction my date of birth on qvc appointment, please help
Mr. Sukhwinder
Please contact your company to modify the details of the date of birth in your visa by preparing the application and submitting the application in emigration.
Captain in the concerned department can clear the issue and after clearing the issue please take a new medical appointment.

@AmiRayhan No Problem

@AmiRayhan
JAIN UDDIN
Sir my name full attached in medical paper and my father s name first name and last attached is there any problem sir

Topic Linked with QVC Qatar

I got a mistakes in my name in qvc paper

It's Mohammed Umar  Farooq

But they wrote

Mohammad Umar Farooq

What to do my appointment  date was 9th September 2022 but unable to give qvc due to this name mistake what to do.

Please help som

sorry for the late reply. you can approach the reception incase if you miss prior to the appointment date they will amend the name changes looking at your VISA and passport copies.

Sir, in my QVC appointment first name and last name are enter in correct but second name are displayed in last name if any problem in my appointment

For example :

First name :Karthick last name :rajendran in QVC appointment name displayed in "Karthick Rajendran Rajendran "

If any problem in QVC appointment

Sir , in my QVC appointment first name and last name are correct,but second name will be displayed in last name if any problem in QVC appointment

For example

First name : Karthick ,last name :Rajendran in qvc appointment name display in "Karthick Rajendran Rajendran " If any problem in qvc appointment

You can contact QVC support if you need any changes, incase if they say we cant then ask your employer to request for change.

@Guest123089 sir my visa is under out side process I have paid madical fee but I can't get madical appointment in Pakistan QVC How I cane get appointment

My visa is under out side process I have paid madical fee but I can't get madical appointment in Pakistan QVC How I can get appointment in Qavc

Kindly Help

My name is Javed Khan and Father Name is Haji Muhammad Faizan Khan, it shows in passport like this

There is 6 name in it and Qatar only accept 5 then company apply my name as in appointment as: Javed Khan Haji Muhammad Faizan Khan.

is there any problem kindly guide

Kindly contact the QVC call center or ask your employer to email the QVC.

Kindly Help
My name is Javed Khan and Father Name is Haji Muhammad Faizan Khan, it shows in passport like this
There is 6 name in it and Qatar only accept 5 then company apply my name as in appointment as: Javed Khan Haji Muhammad Faizan Khan.
is there any problem kindly guide
-@javed 1232

Hi All,

First 3 names is enough in correct order except father name on the QVC medical oppointment letter ?

Please reply. Thank you

Regards,

Faisal

@Guest123089 hello sir plx

3 name example

Muhammad reyan khan

Muhammad imran khan

Please first name second name thord name last name

For Example your Rayan khan father Imran Khan
As per your passport name should be Rayan khan Imran Khan.
In this case you have to mention on QVC Appointment first name Rayan Second Name Khan third name Imran last name khan

It Will be Rayan khan Imran khan

If it's not match with Passport Your Appointment will b cancel and they will say you to correct as per PP so before going change it
-@Guest123089

3 name example sir

@velu velu

Hello Sks Shishir,

Is there something you would like to add?

Feel free to ask your questions or share your personal experiences.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Can you appointment qvc

Problem qvc some exception occurred please contact administrator

someone please tell me what does this mean :  qvc some exception occurred please contact administrator