Under process and pending medical authorities

Good day !
Com somebody answer ?
I undergo my blood test in qvc and they found out that I have infection disease,and they refer me outside of the qvc center for my treatment . And I just finished  my treatment .went to qvc to present all the medical certificates and treatment I've done shows that am fit to work in Qatar .
So the qvc submitted my medical certificates and all the treatment I've done to moh Qatar on march 7,2021.and it's shows pending to authorities and until now Its shows under process when   I checking my status .

Can you please tell me how many days to process for approval in moh Qatar for referal for my visa .now it's 17 days.am worrying maybe they reject my visa .
Thank you and really appreciated for all response .

It takes time as your current employer should follow up with the MOHP Qatar and immigration to get it approved,

inquiry wrote:

Good day !
Com somebody answer ?
I undergo my blood test in qvc and they found out that I have infection disease,and they refer me outside of the qvc center for my treatment . And I just finished  my treatment .went to qvc to present all the medical certificates and treatment I've done shows that am fit to work in Qatar .
So the qvc submitted my medical certificates and all the treatment I've done to moh Qatar on march 7,2021.and it's shows pending to authorities and until now Its shows under process when   I checking my status .

Can you please tell me how many days to process for approval in moh Qatar for referal for my visa .now it's 17 days.am worrying maybe they reject my visa .
Thank you and really appreciated for all response .

Is there's any chance it will not be approved my visa?

in that case your employer can opt VISA extension service

Is there any way to contact directly the medical commission to know the status of my visa ?

You can use the MOI Service to view your visa status Qatar Visa Inquiry

hello, I am from Pakistan, can you please tell me what does it means "Referral medical report pending with authorities" , I have an application for Qatar,
waiting for the response

Hi my QMC status is medical report submitted what does it means, then my visa was change into Canceled 😔 anyone advise please

Due to medical unfit.

Referral medical report pending with authorities
Meaning

Hi - I visited QVC at 28 September and till now when i track my application throgh QVC tracker its saying medical reports pending and QVC call centre said reports are forward to MoH for validation.
Please someone confirm what that exact mean, I mean how much time it will take more to next step

.I have done my medical test on 4 October 2021 and now my visa track showing referral medical report pending with authorities.can anyone tell me how many time it will take for submited...iam very worrying

When did status changed to Referral medical report pending with authorities..?

My husband did medical in Qvc Cochin but still medical report pending with authorities.if anybody knows how many days it will take

Topic Linked with QVC Qatar
Qatar Visa Center

Topic Linked Qatar Visa Center

After how many days did your report ready?

How many days did it take to get your results?

Is there a chance of getting cancelled if you've cataract in one eye, even after doctors approval for fit to work?

@BilalAhmed90

brother how are you now?you all ready in qatar? how many days you waiting
Hello everyone,

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2021.

Feel free to start a new topic on the Qatar forum to ask your questions. 1f603.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
I went to Medical Test in 27/07/2022 And my result is Not Yes show in my System, Please can Any one Tell me if there is Any Problem with my Test, How long did the Test Take to be out
Im so worried about it
For Medical results MOH Qatar may take maximum 28 business days to complete, so don't loose hope meanwhile follow your sponsor for the results.I got nearly a month and a week time to get the Visa
And my visa will Expire on 28 of this month,
Do need to revisit QVC if status shows pending with authorities?

Topic Linked with QVC Qatar

Hi

i completed qvc appointment and they required to do necessary medical examination. I did it and passed it. So but my medical report still pending, can someone explain what is the next process please and how long does it takes.

@niranjalase1435 Topic already discussed in this QVC Qatar topic

@BilalAhmed90 *** come in WhatsApp same issue me and you

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sent me whatapp nu

@goldendelivery550

You got your visa or no

@moorthy555 check inbox

@BilalAhmed90  can I get call center no please

QVC Helpline. Qatar. +974 44069999.

Email Id    [email protected]

QVC Helpline INDIA +91 44 61331333

@inquiry any updates on this I'm Also facing this issue pl reply

@Cheryl it may be new but it's in several types.. pls let us know the informations

@Md Ferdous Nayeem

Dear ur qvc  ok. Now

My qvc finish now 36days  still prnding  show  under out saide prossess worker biometric test reseved from outsaide... Now  what can idooo  now  iam  pass or fille. Iam  waiting or not waiting... Cancel again submit... Any idia pls replay... Pls.. Pls..

Kindly email or call QVC

QVC Helpline. Qatar. +974 44069999.

Email Id    [email protected]

QVC Helpline INDIA +91 44 61331333

@nassarkuty bro you go to Qatar qvc and take inquiry support ticket after go to biometric offce and revived your visa