Confused

Hi everyone.. I just want to ask something.. My cousin is currently working in saudi,he will be soon finished his contract and wants to work here in Bahrain.. My question is can i apply him for a visit visa and directly come here as soon as his contract ended? or he need to go to the Philippines for his exit before i can apply him for a visit visa?

He doesn't need to go to Philippines to come to Bahrain.

so he can directly come here as soon his contract will be finished?

As long as he has a visa for Bahrain, then yes he can. But he may have to come to Bahrain via the airport instead of the causeway.

oh i see.. thanks for the info..

You're welcome. Getting the visa might be a time consuming process so you better start the application as early as possible to prevent any potential delays.

A visit visa can be got at Bahrain airport so I can't see the problem. Fly from Saudi to here and job done. It is only for a short period of time though on a visit visa as you know

because a person told me that he cant come directly here,instead he need to go back to his place of origin before I can apply for his visit visa.. anyway thanks to all of u.. I was relieve already.. :-)

A visit visa cannot be obtained at the airport if you have a Philippines passport I am afraid. A visit visa can only be obtained at the airport by the citizens of certain countries.

like the GCC countries.. so its better that I will just apply a visit visa for my cousin b4 his contract ends.

You can apply for a visit visa now. I dont think its necessary for him to go back to his country of origin before you apply for a visit visa. And as brightonguy said, your cousin will have to arrive by air.