Visiting Riyadh on Umrah Visa

Hello,

One of my relatives is coming for Umrah and would like to visit Riyadh. Could you please advise on how a person traveling on Umrah visa can visit Riyadh. Is there any additional procedure to be followed or any additional visa required ?

Appreciate your help.

Hello

As far I know, the visitor on UMRAH visa can only go to MAKKAH . MADINA and JEDDAH. he is not allowed to go to any other city of KSA, if his Visa is UMRAH visa, if he travels on VISIT VISA, than he could visit any place within KSA

time.chime wrote:

if he travels on VISIT VISA, than he could visit any place within KSA

Exacept that it's illegal to visit haramain for Umra/Hajj. It must be written on their visas.

Thanks. I am aware that Umrah visa alone is not sufficient. I am looking at the options available so he can visit Riyadh. Is there any visa that he needs to take on top of the Umrah visa [OR] is it impossible to visit Riyadh on the Umrah visa ?

Brother ... I think it is impossible ...SORRY but this is the way they are practicing...

I would strongly suggest you to refrain from bringing them to Riyadh if they are visiting Makkah on Umrah visa. People on umrah visa are not allowed to travel outside Makkah, Jeddah and Madina.

Saudi authorities are being very strict this year specially. If by chance they get caught, not only they will be deported, but you will also be penalized, deported and will not be able to return to KSA for a minimum period of 10 years. 

The only option is to visit them in Jeddah or Makkah, but then again make sure you go there by fulfilling all the necessary legal requirements. Already in past few days I have seen a dozen cases in which people have been deported.

See this article too which was published in arab news a few days ago .. http://www.arabnews.com/news/463207

manzoor.allam wrote:

Hello,

One of my relatives is coming for Umrah and would like to visit Riyadh. Could you please advise on how a person traveling on Umrah visa can visit Riyadh. Is there any additional procedure to be followed or any additional visa required ?

Appreciate your help.

Not exactly

TheLegendLeads wrote:
time.chime wrote:

if he travels on VISIT VISA, than he could visit any place within KSA

Exacept that it's illegal to visit haramain for Umra/Hajj. It must be written on their visas.

Not exactly, its illegal to perform Hajj or Umra (its obvious when you are in ihram state), but isnt illegal to go in Makkah and Medinah normaly or any other city in the Kingdom.