EXPAT BLOG MEETING 24th of APRIL - EXCURSION ON THE ISLA MAURITIA

The next « expat-blog » will take place on 24th of April. It will be an excursion on the Isla Mauritia which is anchored in Grand Bay.

Meet : at 9 a.m. on the pontoon
Departure : 9:30 a.m.
Return : around 5 p.m.

The vessel will sail to Carpenter's Bay where dinner lunch is served on the beach. Possibility of snorkling for those interested.

I promise you a very nice day in a festive atmosphere at the sound of sega.

To enrole or for more information, please only send me a private message to me!

Isla Mauritia accepts upto 75 passengers! (The list of confirmed passengers is at the end of this discussio). So there is still place for you!

Cost: Good news: we could bring down the price to 1200 Rs per person!

After discussion with the management of Isla Mauritia we can still accept people till Wednesday 21st of April!

Cheers
Arlette

Should anybody need directions to reach the meeting point I can send a Google Earth view, PM me your email address

The vessel will sail to Carpenter's Bay where dinner is served on the beach. Possibility of snorkling for those interested.

Dinner or lunch ; just kidding

Hi all Expats

I am sure its gona be a very nice days all thanks to FeeAcer and terance for organizing this event look forward to meet you all next Saturday

cheers

vishal

PS: Julian Get a Expat.com Flag to sail on the Boat this time...

Sounds great, how many of you guys on the trip are from S.A. We are keen to meet with some of the people from back home.

Hello Madam and thank you so much for this invitation,actualy im out of Mauritius and im locked at uk Airport .
hoppe that next time i wll be with you.

have a nice day

gr8 its growing feeacer i guess now u can ask them for dinner too why did u cut dinner and put lunch only

lets extend this trip till late and have dinner too in the cruise ;)

Julian whts up for the Expat Flag ;))))

vishalchandna wrote:

gr8 its growing feeacer i guess now u can ask them for dinner too why did u cut dinner and put lunch only

lets extend this trip till late and have dinner too in the cruise ;)

You are funny, Vishal!!!

Unfortunately it will not be an expat-blog exclusive cruise... because the group was not large enough at the time of booking.

i knw just trying to chill being stressed from this new regulations of occupational permit laws i dont knw whts gona happen as my renweal is due in June :(

Finally, we have a last-minute addition to our list but now it is definitively closed!

This is the final list:

Aarbee
Alta Smit (3 adults)
Amata
breale (2 adults + 1 child)
Catherinedp (2 adults + 1 teenager)
elchacha (3 adults)
Fee Framboise (3 adults)
FeeAcer
Guillaume94 (8 adults)
Julien (2 adults)
Musheer
Rasen20120 (3 adults)
Sekoïa (2 adults + 1 child)
Terence (3 adults)
Ty (2 adults)
Vincent
Vishalchandna
y-care (2 adults + 1 child)

Thus a total of 45 passengers (children included).

Good news: children under 12 will not pay!

Reminder:

Meet : at 9 a.m. on the pontoon
Departure : 9:30 a.m.
Return : around 5 p.m.

Payment will be done before embarking! Kindly give up your expat-blog nickname as the list of passengers forwarded to the management of Isla Mauritia mentions those.

Let's cross fingers for the weather!

Note: don't forget to bring your suncream and swimming costumes! Snorkling equipment is available on board but if you prefer to use your own, bring it along!

For those who don't know where the Isla Mauritia is moored, drop me a line by private message with you email address; I'll send you a map.

Thanks to all of you
Arlette

Gr8 done

Geared up for tommorow's cruise

PS: Julian expat Flag???????????????????

Hi All!

Enjoy your day on Isla Mauritia!

See you in May! :)

B&B

I want to thank each and every one of you who have participated in todays event and special thanks to Arlette for all the hard work she had put in organizing this event. And what an event!!! truly 200% rocking. This is the best event and fun I had had in a very long time.I  appreciate all of you for interacting with each other and having fun together. That was the major reason for todays event's huge success.
Arlette , please post the link to the pics of todays event on this post itself instead sending as PM so that all can view it.

Cheers!!!! and hoping and looking forward for the next event with much more participation.

Terence

Indeed an adventurous trip Thanks All See you next month :)

terence wrote:

Arlette , please post the link to the pics of todays event on this post itself instead sending as PM so that all can view it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmh! Sorry guys, I just came back home now.... so the pics will be for tomorrow... 259 pics to sort will not be done in 5 minutes! I'm kind of tired right now! By the way, it would be nice of the other photographers to put up their pics on the web for sharing also! (I'm using Skydrive where you can put the pics in full size (25 GB space for free). Anyone who wants directions on how to proceed, pls send me private message!)

But I want to take those 5 minutes to thank all of you for your participation; each one of you has helped to make this day a great success! I for sure really enjoyed it...

See you all next time hopefully!!!

Take care
Arlette

It was indeed a lovely day ! thank you Arlette for organising it ... thank you Terence for the drumming you are natural at it ;0)... thank you to everyone .. looking forward to the photos and to next month's event ... have a great Sunday!

Thanks to all for this memorable day, especially to Arlette & Terence ! See you next time. Catherine & family

Many thanks to Arlette and Terence for this wonderful day :cool:

Thanks for all those compliments but I insist in saying that each one of you has contributed to make of this day a success!

As promised here is the link to the photos on Skydrive.

You can download individual pictures by clicking on the thumbnail or you can download all the pictures at once through Windows Live Photo Gallery or within a zip file (go to the menu above the thumbnails and click on “Plus” where you will find both these options.

Anybody else has pictures to share ?

Thanks
Arlette

how to download all the pics at once i havent understood???

I'll PM you with detailed process