Gymkhana Club is only open for their membership member?

I've been lived near Gymkhana club, one day I wonder Can I get to Gymkhana without a membership for table tennis or swimming and I emailed them but I didn't get any feedback from them.

anybody knows it?

Hi Coolinny,

For what I know and unless they changed their policy, you will need a memberhip to use the facilities of the Gymkhana Club. Other way is to get invited by a member for an activity.

Hello

You need to have your membership to avail to their facilities.

Unfortunately their mindset is still from the 1950s: a friend of mine, Mauritian of Hindu origin and living abroad, applied for membership along with his white foreign wife. His membership was rejected while his wife's was accepted.

That says it all.

I've been lived near Gymkhana club, one day I wonder Can I get to Gymkhana without a membership for table tennis or swimming and I emailed them but I didn't get any feedback from them.
anybody knows it?
-@coolinny

Hello, yes you need to be a Member or a guest of a Member.

You will find that people and organisations here are not great at answering emails. It's best to try and speak to people in person.

You could go to the entrance and say you are interested in getting a temporary Membership as an expat. There are options for this, though I don't know the conditions currently. In the past you had to pay a deposit and a monthly membership fee which is quite a lot higher than for Members.

Hope that helps.