Kickboxing and boxing training in Grand Bay

For those interested, there is a new boxing gym (Haute Tension) that has recently opened up in Grand Bay near the Grand Bay Business Park.  He offers both private as well as group instruction for either children or adults.

The instructor (Miguel) is from France and is very knowledgeable in both boxing as well as kick-boxing technique and instruction.  The gym is still in its early days, but already has a boxing ring and a number of heavy bags set up as well as gloves etc for purchase or use by students.

For me personally, this is one of the biggest things I have missed since moving to Mauritius and am VERY happy to be back in training.  My fiance and I have been training with him for several weeks and we are both very impressed with his style and the results thus far.

The gym is located on the side / back road that goes between the Grand Bay Business Park and near the Grand Bay Medical Clinic.

He has an advert up near the internet cafe at Super U with his contact details which is how we discovered him.  I encourage those interested to contact him or stop by his gym for more info and great results!!!

Hello Bunkoma! :)

You should post an advert under Mauritius classifieds by selecting the category- Classes- Sports, yoga, tai chi.

It might help as well.

Regards,
Sheetul

Good idea Sheetal...

I've posted in the classifieds as well and included the instructors mobile number for people to call him directly.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Isn't it behind the Business park in G bay ?

The owner / instructor of the gym left Mauritius to return to France, but there is someone else that has opened a gym there now in its place.  It's under a different name so not sure what the number is or if they do boxing though.