Job Offer & Expenses - Mechanical Engineer (4 Years Exp)

Dear all,

Good afternoon...!

I need some immediate help as I am not having much time to solve it...! The case is as follows

I have been offered a job in one of the biggest private companies in Kuwait for the position of Mechanical Engineer. Basically it is an EPC (Oil & Gas)company. My total experience is 4 years and my qualification  is BE Mechanical Engineering. I am 26 Year old and I am from India. I have been working in other GCC countries for the past 4 years. I am bachelor also.

I have been offered a total salary of 800 KD (Inclusive of food+accommodation+transportation) + Insurance + Medical. I was told by the company HR that shared accommodation cost will come around 30 KD, Food expense from Indian Mess will be around 30 KD and transportation mostly will be by the company. They are telling maximum expense will come around 120 KD/Month.

I request everyone to have a look on the above and please let me know the reality.

I would be really grateful and thankful if you could help me in this case.

Thanks in advance.

Please help guys...Please....

Hi PerfectPathfinder,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Feel free to go through the Kuwait Cost of living forum, you might find out some interesting information. :)

Thank you,

David.

Thank you David..Thank you so much...I really appreciate that. But you know I just went through the link you said. It helps but what I want is different like Bachelor Shared accommodation expense (i.e 2 BHK flat with 4 people or 1 BHK flat with 2 people etc). Then food expense i.e when we eat from Messes on monthly basis. Then internet toggle etc.

I would be so grateful if somebody could help me in this case.

Please help....

Y nobody is suggesting...?? :(:(:(

Hello PerfectPathfinder.

Your message is still new. You should give the time to other members to see it and provide information to it. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurélie. I understand the situation and sorry for being intolerant :)

But you know, the time frame which is given to me is only 30 days. I gotta make the decision within that.

But as you suggested, I will wait.

Thanks once again.

Please help me guys..! Please do not be hesitated to throw a support...:(:(:(

my brother, for housing pls check housing on d forum u might get more information but as for the food u could get more information from the locals, and for the salary it will suffice u as a bachelor and u can have much savings from it as well. Barakallahufeehi.

Thanks a lot Allahisgreat...! It is truly appreciated...!

I am expecting more suggestions.

Sorry If I am being aggravated. I do want to put a rough estimate on my expenses..That's why...!

Thanks once again everybody....!