Average Monthly Food expense

Hi all,

I have an offer from kaefer, Kuwait. I have done my PCC and pre-medical and sent all the required docs in original to the agency. I am waiting for my visa.

Meanwhile, I would like to know the average Food expense for a month and general cost of living in Kuwait since I am entitled to get only 41KD pm as food allowance.

Further, I have heard now that Kuwait embassy in India has withdrawn the license from Khadamat institutes for main medical and has recommended aspirants to get the test done from gamca on temporary basis. Kindly confirm.

Thank you in advance!!!

Regards,
G V Menon

My family of 4 spends 50kd a week on food. 

This includes breakfast lunch and dinner for all four of us.

I think it it were just me, and I had access to a full kitchen, I could eat just fine off of 40kd a month.  Maybe a little more.

Hope this helps :)

Can anybody advise whether it is possible to hv home delivery food most of the time. Can we get indian type light food say in jahra?

Can u give me ur no. I also selected i. Kaefer kuwait same thing happen with me.. Waiting for visa ***my whatss app no.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct