A single mother with four kids trying to move to Kuwait

Salaam alaikum greetings to you all am a 24 year old trying to move to Kuwait to provide for my kids with the best of education I am a dropout cuz of early marriage and now I want to stand on my own with my children to provide for them with the best of education as possible so am asking if the course of living is expensive or not please I need answers

Hello,
First of all where are you from, I meant why don't you learn them in your country school? And which class they are?
Secondly, in my opinion school cost here is too expensive especially if British, American and it cost between 1000-2000 KD equal to 5000$ +/- this is for KG1/2. Indian and Pakistani schools are better and costs are reasonable yearly around 400-600 KD is equal to 1000-2000$ +/-
Thirdly, you shall find work and make ur calculation of flat rent and other expenses.
Last, I do really appreciate your role providing them your best

Salaam n thank you.To answer your questions am in the Gambia and my kids both are done with nursery n the third just started going to school and I can't work here to provide for them and give them the education I want due to some reasons that's y. and am ready to work just to provide for them as long as its halal also I want them to learn about Islam so that they can know there deen inshaallah

Salaams

Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Qatar does not allow single mothers with children to live in the country. You will have to leave your children at home. Its difficult for a Muslim single mom to move with her children in these parts.

Do your homework and check out. There are single moms working here and their kids are at home.
Please check it out.