Problem to issue spass card

Hi all
pls help me
Now I have problem to issue spass card.my spass is already approved.
Before i applied WP from another company ,they took too long to hire me so i tried myself and got spass .
There is conflict between WP and Spass in system.so i need to withdraw wp,but the employer only can withdraw wp ipa.
what can i do if they don't withdraw wp ipa .
I am in trouble now .help me.
Thanks.

Firstly, if WP and Spass is same company just inform the company they will be very happy to just cancel your WP. If it is difference company then just resign from the WP company and they will cancel your WP.By the way how can you apply Spass by yourself.

pierre lee.

Hi kkwin,

Welcome to expat-blog!

For better visibility a new topic was created from your topic on the Singapore forum. Hope this might help you.

Best of luck,

David.

two company are new for me. the wp one applied and didn't let me know ,so i tried next company and i get spass. At that time conflict appeared and i request to withdraw wp ipa but they are delay to do .

I would suggest you write a resignation letter to the company that has your WP. Then  email with the letter attached to MOM and they would cancel your WP.

In singapore using the internet to do paper work would be faster then going direct to them(MOM).

pierre lee