Saudi Labor Court Active or not?

Just wanted to ask if Saudi Labor court is active these days? My Agent was saying that they were not processing any documents and had put things on a hold for a while. Please confirm the news.

By the way I am based in Riyadh, and so my agent.

Asteric wrote:

Just wanted to ask if Saudi Labor court is active these days? My Agent was saying that they were not processing any documents and had put things on a hold for a while. Please confirm the news.

By the way I am based in Riyadh, and so my agent.

Yes its still active and functioning. But what documents for you is the "Labor Court" processing if you don't mind me asking.

Documents for Transfer of Company. Little bit of History, in the current company I worked for 1 year 5 months(initially transferred from Student to Telecom Engineer). Now the contract is over and they are allowing me to transfer to some other company.

Asteric wrote:

Documents for Transfer of Company. Little bit of History, in the current company I worked for 1 year 5 months(initially transferred from Student to Telecom Engineer). Now the contract is over and they are allowing me to transfer to some other company.

Do you have any case with them, or why is Labor Court in picture for transfer of sponsorship, just a query. Or did you meant jawazat and Maktab Al Amal - passport office and labor office?

Correction - Labor Office*, not Labor Court.

Yes, labor office is fully functional.