Anti spam system & new rules

thanks for reply dear..
i was reading their profile and they were saying JOB SEEKER :)
i did post an add but wanted to catch enough attanetion mean while  :)

Although , it is important to preserve these important sites from spamming. But it is also important that all those individuals whose account has been blocked by mistake or accidentally.

For them the process should be simple to follow to keep their private accounts unlocked.

WE WILL KEEP CHATTING TILL ITS OPENED..NO OPTION SO FAR  :)

SO..WHATS UP GUYS..:)

CARLOS DENAYER wrote:

WE WILL KEEP CHATTING TILL ITS OPENED..NO OPTION SO FAR  :)

SO..WHATS UP GUYS..:)

Its pointless chatting here, because you will be wasting your time. You have to participate in a country forum. You do have an OPTION you can follow the very first post on this thread. It really is not hard

chadha_mukul wrote:

Although , it is important to preserve these important sites from spamming. But it is also important that all those individuals whose account has been blocked by mistake or accidentally.

For them the process should be simple to follow to keep their private accounts unlocked.

Let me tell you now, no ones account gets blocked by accident or by mistake. It's because you have not followed the rules. Please read the very first post on this thread, or read Stumpy's posts on page1 & Page 2. I really don't know how to explain it more.

ok got u

sorry i am not spamming would you please unblock me ? thanks

habib2017 wrote:

sorry i am not spamming would you please unblock me ? thanks

As it has been stated so many times and as it says in the very first post only you can open your PM system by participating in the forums by asking and answering questions. You have yet to do so, so my guess you are a spammer because you only want to send PM's? This is not a site for you to use it a FREE chat site. Use Facebook for that.

Thank you for your understanding.

HI im very sorry that my fault

thanks sir

@akhiljha28

Cut and paste is not allowed on this forum. Continuing to do so will get a permanent ban.

Thank you

MBW00001 wrote:

Already participated hope you unlock my PM

Will not be activated until you can understand what is required. Read post #1 and you may just discover how this forum works and how you can open your pm system.

Then, and only then, you may just become a useful, participating member of this forum.

hey im called ibrahim from egpyt im 24 years old just make acopy and past because i was fixed my keyboard so i did this copy

sorry
Thanks

that by mistak click two time because my net was slow

ok
I do my best thanks

I tried to do everything but it is useless. You blocked without any reason and even if I wrote a lot of posts on the forums you keep me banned! Not a serious site

Alessandro_ITALY wrote:

I tried to do everything but it is useless. You blocked without any reason and even if I wrote a lot of posts on the forums you keep me banned! Not a serious site

Four posts is not considered as a lot  :dumbom:
You are not serious enough to unblock your pm system by yourself.

Alessandro_ITALY wrote:

If it was not a serious site then why does the forum have over 2 million members ??

I bet you did not take the time to read the very first post on this thread that explains the process to activate your pm system.

If you wish to become a contributing member of this forum then follow the requirements on post #1

If this forum does not suit you, you have the right to close your account.
To do this simply go to the bottom of this page and click on 'contact us'

[Post under review]

Ivan07 wrote:

It's my fault. I'm a new user and in order to market our compound I sent "copy paste messages" and I don't know the rules. Please help me to unblock. I need to find a client looking for a units inside the compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Thanks!!!

You are the only one who can activate your pm system. You need to post on other sections of the forum.
The posts need to be helpful, informative and non confrontational.
No silly one line posts.
No cut and paste as this is not permitted and if continues will get you banned permanently.
When you have posted a sufficient number of times your pm system will be activated.

The ball is in your court now.

well actually I was new to the site and was just trying to make some friends. will take care of it next time.

[Post under review]

Really sorry for pasting message

How will i be able to unlock my account

Same here

Sorry, I am new and I didn't know that copy and paste messages considered a spam and will cause my messages to be blocked.

me too

I am a researcher and I was looking for Egyptians for my PhD survey and that's why I used similar message. I need to unlock. Thank you.

Sorry, I am a new user and I needed to get to know Egyptains working in Germany for my  survey. I didn't know that cope and paste is considered a spam.

Bhimji-sk wrote:

How will i be able to unlock my account

Take the simple step of reading and understanding post #1 on this thread. The process is laid out there for activating your pm system.
Follow that and all will be well.

Basma Ahmed wrote:

Sorry, I am new and I didn't know that copy and paste messages considered a spam and will cause my messages to be blocked.

Another new member who did not take the time to read through posts here with regard to how this forum operates.

Basma Ahmed wrote:

Sorry, I am a new user and I needed to get to know Egyptains working in Germany for my  survey. I didn't know that cope and paste is considered a spam.

Posting on this thread does not unlock your pm system.
Go to the German forum, introduce yourself and ask your question.
You'll get more responses than sending private messages.

I still not so clear how can I do for unblock? Could you please explain?

Nattapon Sangchuen wrote:

I still not so clear how can I do for unblock? Could you please explain?

You can find the answer here

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

it is really fantastic system

please unblock my messages

ariveselvam wrote:

please unblock my messages

Have you not read the many informative posts here on this thread explaining how you can activate your pm system ????

Obviously not.

Then do so and you may just find out how it all happens.

Sorry to make this mistake. Please bear me as this is my first mistake.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR