Anti spam system & new rules

Good morning everyone,

I would like to know how this thing can be lifted. I can't send masseges for a while now due to this matter.
Thanks
Cheerz

You're right but I feel that all of them are starting to communicate and send messages before subscribing to any post or forum

stumpy wrote:
Kevork Seissian wrote:

Admins should provide new members with an alert the first time they log in after registering.

Why ??

All new members have to do is to read and understand the information laid out on post #1

In fact Stumpy, it's outlined in the terms when you join up, and after you have read them you tick the box to say that you have read and understood them. It's not our fault if they haven't.

SimCityAT wrote:
stumpy wrote:
Kevork Seissian wrote:

Admins should provide new members with an alert the first time they log in after registering.

Why ??

All new members have to do is to read and understand the information laid out on post #1

In fact Stumpy, it's outlined in the terms when you join up, and after you have read them you tick the box to say that you have read and understood them. It's not our fault if they haven't.

You're right, but let's talk logical in 100 new members registering, how many will stop and read terms and conditions, come on man!! Where as a single alert line can do wonders ;)

Cheers mate!

I have to be honest and admit almost no one reads the terms and conditions any forum puts out as part of their sign up procedure, but how many people assume spamming is acceptable behaviour when they sign up?

Seem reasonable?

Thanks,
but your system is old fasion,
you can but some numbers and a box to
retype by user to undersdant whether it is real user or robot.

HI im very sorry that my fault

Idoris wrote:

Thanks,
but your system is old fasion,
you can but some numbers and a box to
retype by user to undersdant whether it is real user or robot.

The system is far from being old fashioned.
The method you have described will stop computer generated spam so the security system is set up to avoid spam sent out by members.

The security system here is set up try and stop all spammers, scammers etc. New members simply have to take the time to read and understand the very first post on this thread that sets out how to activate your message system.

I really am trying here to get my head around this. People sign up agree to the terms of the site have problems with posting on the site, yet complain about this topic although it is outlined in the very first post of this thread.

Why do we actually waste our time in explaining?

Is it must response on some of the discussion board only able to unblock the spam issue?  Actually I didn't really copy and paste also unable to send any message now. Hope you can assist. Thanks.

OK Thank you.

no worries, where can I find the Vietnam forum? I'm keen to connect with people there.

SimCityAT wrote:

Why do we actually waste our time in explaining?

No idea but the vast majority of people directed to this thread have no interest in the point of the forum, mutual help.

@ Erikdaviking > Here is the Vietnam forum : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=219

Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thanks for the clarification
I didn't know about the rules that it is not acceptable to copy and paste.
That was my responsibility, I apology

Regards,

regineleong wrote:

Is it must response on some of the discussion board only able to unblock the spam issue?  Actually I didn't really copy and paste also unable to send any message now. Hope you can assist. Thanks.

There are rules to follow before your message system is activated. These rules are explained in post#1 on this thread.
This forum is not a message board where you simply join up and then immediately start sending out unwanted messages to complete strangers.
You have to earn the right to have your system activated.

Take the time to read and understand post#1 and you may well then become a contributing member of this forum.

IM ABSOLUTELY SORRY FOR THAT I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT

As i'm relocating soon in Hungary so i was looking for info. and i can't write the detailed questions again and again, so that's why i preferred copy and paste!
Kindly Unblock my pm system... coz i have few months now... and this is the only forum i found people were answering... but since ur team blocked me i can't ask even as a new question... :(
try to understand plzzz my situation!

Om Muhammad wrote:

As i'm relocating soon in Hungary so i was looking for info. and i can't write the detailed questions again and again, so that's why i preferred copy and paste!
Kindly Unblock my pm system... coz i have few months now... and this is the only forum i found people were answering... but since ur team blocked me i can't ask even as a new question... :(
try to understand plzzz my situation!

Why don't you ask on the Open Hungary Forum? You will get a better response to your questions. You are spamming by sending random messages to people you don't know, this why you PM system got locked.

It is only you that can unlock it, see the very post #1 on this thread.

I apologize, I didn't realize that I would be blocked for that reason. It was just the most efficient way for me to reach out to as many employers as I could.

Hello, i understand.

My name is Mario Obeid from north lebanon

Hi, just would like to clarify that my copy/past messages were mostly because I was trying to write in a language that i'm engaging myself to practice it and then to be fluent. So, i was copying some parts directly from a translator.

gomesk2 wrote:

Hi, just would like to clarify that my copy/past messages were mostly because I was trying to write in a language that i'm engaging myself to practice it and then to be fluent. So, i was copying some parts directly from a translator.

Copy and paste is not allowed on this forum.

HOW CAN I UNBLOCK MY MESSAGE SYSTEM NOW?

Sorry I'm new and trying to ask the same thing so many different ways is quite difficult and time consuming.  This is my message when trying to introduce myself to other members.

Hello.  I've recently joined as I'm looking at retirement options.  I'm hoping to meet expats currently living in Bali to get their insights on where to live and how to support myself while there.  What has your experience been like so far? 
Cheers
Kim

LivingLifeAgain wrote:

Sorry I'm new and trying to ask the same thing so many different ways is quite difficult and time consuming.  This is my message when trying to introduce myself to other members.

Hello.  I've recently joined as I'm looking at retirement options.  I'm hoping to meet expats currently living in Bali to get their insights on where to live and how to support myself while there.  What has your experience been like so far? 
Cheers
Kim

Read the Indonesia forum where most of your questions already have answers.
Ask for missing info by starting a thread.

This doesn't make sense. What if you are moving to a new country and your questions are the same, about how close this location is to your work place and requesting more photos?
Do i type for everytime i have the same questions more or less? doesn't make sense at all. I would advise you to review this rule as it's not helpful.

same here

Nadine Jaafar wrote:

This doesn't make sense. What if you are moving to a new country and your questions are the same, about how close this location is to your work place and requesting more photos?
Do i type for everytime i have the same questions more or less? doesn't make sense at all. I would advise you to review this rule as it's not helpful.

How do you know the members you're spamming want to her from you.
Start a thread on the appropriate forum and see who answers

Nadine Jaafar wrote:

Of course, it makes perfect sense. Sending messages to people you don't know is classed as spamming which is not allowed. This is why your PM system is blocked. Just start a new thread with your question(s). It will reach more people and might help other Expats in the process.

i am sorry . i will be careful about that

I was new to the forum so did not get the rules for sending messages
Will take care in future postings
Kindly request you to unblock

afeedali1988 wrote:

I was new to the forum so did not get the rules for sending messages
Will take care in future postings
Kindly request you to unblock

And you still do not understand the rules explained in the very first post.  :whistle:

You have to follow what is laid out in post #1. You have to earn the right to have your system activated.

Thanks for your explanations. I will try what did you say?

Thanks for your explanation. I will do it.

I am blocked and why I am here is to find a place to live, which I have found and would like to contact the person for a viewing of the apartment.  Thank you

We understand  your concern. But as a part of our linguistic projects, we require native speakers of particular language on large numbers. Hence, would request you to kindly unblock my services. I  shall ensure not to copy paste the same message henceforth. Appreciate your positive response over this.

Best Regards,
Sukhada

SukhadaG wrote:

We understand  your concern. But as a part of our linguistic projects, we require native speakers of particular language on large numbers. Hence, would request you to kindly unblock my services. I  shall ensure not to copy paste the same message henceforth. Appreciate your positive response over this.

Best Regards,
Sukhada

Post in "Jobs" at the top of this page.

Hussamrafiq wrote:

I tried many times so plz tell me how can I unblock my massage sending

Click here

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

I'm a lady from South Africa and looking for a place to stay, I have found a place I am interested in, but can't send a message as apparently I copied and pasted to many times, not sure even when this happened.  Can you please unblock my account. Thank you

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR