Validity period of visit visa issued from MOFA

Hey guys,

I have a quick question. What is the period in which it is important to submit visit visa to the embassy for stamping?

Regards

I am also looking for a guidance in this regard. Invitation of my parents has been issued but no timeline is mentioned.

malisohail wrote:

I am also looking for a guidance in this regard. Invitation of my parents has been issued but no timeline is mentioned.

Issue closed

I  checked with my agent in Pakistan, he said it has to be presented to Embassy within 2 months of issuance.
After issuance they have to then travel within 60 days

thanks, that was quick :)
Something pinching more than that is the rejection of my sibling's visa. Any clue how to reinstate that ?

malisohail wrote:

thanks, that was quick :)
Something pinching more than that is the rejection of my sibling's visa. Any clue how to reinstate that ?

no way, I haven't tried so won't discourage you from applying and reapplying :-)
but what I have heard from people that chances are very narrow.

:(

Someone please help!

I have got the family visit visa stamped from Saudi embassy. Its validity is 30 days that means I have to travel to Saudi Arabia within 30 days but I can't do it for some domestic reason. I will able to travel 10 days after the expiration of the visa.So what are my options?
Can I cancel the current Family visit visa and reapply for the visa again.
Can I re-Apply without cancelling current visa.

Thanks