Royal Oman Police Hospital?

Hi guys, does anyone know about royal oman police hospital? I just had my interview and exam today. =)

echo23 wrote:

Hi guys, does anyone know about royal oman police hospital? I just had my interview and exam today. =)

Any helpful information regarding ROyal Oman POlice Hospital?. PLs HELP

Hey usman...
U can google the list of hospitals in Oman/Muscat. But i doubt they hire Male nurses...

I actually googled it for months now.. still no informations available.. thats why i opted to join forums and get possible informations.. Whuch  woudld greatly help, especially for those who are currently in Oman..

Hi guys.. Does anyone here knows about ROYAL OMAN POLICE HOSPITAL?
I have been looking for  information but I'm about to give up looking and asking someone for HELP regarding this hospital. I don't have any idea nor the internet provides helpful information. I really really want to know about it specially working there as a nurse. PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hello,

A new thread with title "Royal Oman Police Hospital" has been created on the Oman forum for better visibility.

I actually created that forum.. However, I am still not getting any response.. I hope that those who are in OMAN now could help me on this. Almost giving up..

hey..u r right.. there is Royal Oman Police Hospital..and they do conduct exams and interview in India for their recruitment..

really? is it a good hospital to work as nurse? is big? bed capacity? thanks so much..

Hey dear,
I am Sneha from India and I would like to know how to go about for posting c.v. for R.O.P. hospital.

Hi < I m Dr Aqeel Hussain

Where was exam and interview ???

how to apply ?

Please brief me Procedure

@ Aqeel Hussain >

This thread is quite old (2012), i invite you to create a new thread on the Oman forum so that you can receive feedback from active members.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team