Discover the new blog directory

Hi,

We invite you to discover the new features on the Expat.com directory:

Latest posts

You can now directly access to a blog post via the list of the latest posts published on the blogs.
The posts list is regularly updated whether automatically or by the blogger himself.

Recommend a blog

You can recommend a blog you like by clicking on the “like” button. Your favorite blog will then rank among the first ones in the most liked blogs list.

The comment system has also been improved: feel free to leave a message to the blogger!

What do you think of these improvements?

Thank you in advance for your comments ;)

Hi JA3JA3,

It seems you have resolved your problem with changing option in Wordpress, because the address of your RSS feed has changed, and the posts seems to be the good ones.

If you change your blog address in your profile, the blog has to be validated by our moderation team.
It's not visible in the directory until his validation.

Best regards,

Pierre

I am enjoying the new features!  To be honest, I didn't really spend much time here but that is about to change with all of these changes!  Definitely more user friendly.

Even with manual update the snapshot of my blog is 2 posts old and the latest post (posted 12 hours ago) doesn't show in the list. Will the time lag be improved in the future?

Pura vida,

Casey

[Moderated]

crenvy wrote:

Even with manual update the snapshot of my blog is 2 posts old and the latest post (posted 12 hours ago) doesn't show in the list. Will the time lag be improved in the future?

Pura vida,

Casey

Hi Casey,

When you update your post, the snapshot is not updated, it's an automated third party service to which we do not have manual control, but the service does update snapshots every two weeks, therefore, it should not take longer than that for an update.

I have tested your RSS feed, to see why your last post wasn't displayed, and I have noticed an structure which is not picked up by our rss scan engine at the moment. We have already noted this structure and will be integrating that in our scan shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Pierre

Meet other expats and join the events

OR